UPSC NDA & NA (I) Recruitment 2020- Apply Online for 418 Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has advertised a notification for the recruitment 418 vacancies of National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy (NA) Examination (I) 2020. Before applying, candidates should read all the instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria for the post. For more details information of this Examination please checked UPSC Official Website https://www.upsc.gov.in/.
UPSC NDA & NA (I) Recruitment 2020
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Inviting the candidates for National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy (NA) Examination (I), 2020. The Online Applications can be filled upto 28th January, 2020 till 6:00 PM. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in UPSC Exam. The detailed information on UPSC latest Exam Notification 2020 has given below. The job seekers are requested to read below the UPSC selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and application Fee in our newsinassam.com job website. Candidates are stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in UPSC Exam 2020. For more accurate information on this UPSC Exam notification, Check their official website.
UPSC NDA & NA (I) Recruitment 2020- Notification Details
|UPSC NDA & NA (I) Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Exam Name||National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy (NA) Examination (I), 2020|
UPSC NDA & NA (I) Recruitment 2020- Vacancies Details
The approximate number of vacancies to be filled on the results of this examination will be as under :—
|National Defence Academy||370 to include 208 for Army, 42 for Navy and 120 for Air Force (including 28 for ground Duties)|
|Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||48|
Vacancies are provisional and may be changed depending on the availability of training capacity of National Defence Academy and Indian Naval Academy.
UPSC NDA & NA (I) Recruitment 2020- Educational Qualification
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
UPSC NDA & NA (I) Recruitment 2020- Age Limit
Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 2001 and not later than 1st July, 2004 are eligible.
UPSC NDA & NA (I) Recruitment 2020- Application Fee
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) (No Fee for SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
Applicants who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode, should print the system generated Pay-in-slip during Part-II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only. “Pay by Cash” mode option will be deactivated at 23:59 hours of 27.01.2020 i.e. one day before the closing date; however, applicants who have generated their Pay-in-slip before it is de-activated may pay at the counter of SBI Branch during banking hours on the closing date. Such applicants who are unable to pay by cash on the closing date i.e. during banking hours at SBI Branch, for reason whatsoever, even if holding a valid Pay-in-Slip, will have no other offline option but to opt for online Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking Payment mode on the closing date i.e. till 6:00 P.M. of 28.01.2020.
UPSC NDA & NA (I) Recruitment 2020- Physical Standards
- Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I), 2020 as per guidelines given in Appendix-IV.
- A candidate who has resigned or withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any of the training academies of Armed Forces is not eligible to apply.
UPSC NDA & NA (I) Recruitment 2020- Centres of Examination
The Examination will be held at the following Centres :
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam.
Applicants should note that there will be a ceiling on the number of candidates allotted to each of the centres except Chennai, Dispur, Kolkata and Nagpur. Allotment of Centres will be on the first-apply-first-allot basis and once the capacity of a particular centre is attained, the same will be frozen. Applicants, who cannot get a centre of their choice due to ceiling, will be required to choose a Centre from the remaining ones. Applicants are, thus, advised that they may apply early so that they could get a Centre of their choice.
How to Apply for UPSC NDA & NA (I) Recruitment 2020?
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II (A) Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
- The Commission has introduced the facility of withdrawal of Application for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination. In this regard, Instructions are mentioned in Appendix-II (B) of this Examination Notice.
- Candidate should also have details of one photo ID viz. Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ School Photo ID/Any other photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this photo ID will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The same photo ID card will also have to be uploaded with the Online Application Form. This photo ID will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this ID while appearing for examination/SSB.
Important Date for UPSC NDA & NA (I) Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date for Apply Online||08th January 2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||28th January 2020 till 6:00 PM|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash)||27th January 2020 till 23:59 PM|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (Online)||28th January 2020 till 06:00 PM|
|Date for online application Withdrawn||04th January to 11th January 2020 till 6:00 PM|
Important Link for UPSC NDA & NA (I) Recruitment 2020
|Download Official Notification||Click here|
|Apply Link||Click here|
|For more upcoming updates||www.newsinassam.com|