Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released UPPSC Jobs 2022 Notification for the post of Medical Officer on its official website at https://uppsc.up.nic.in/. UPPSC is conducting the recruitment drive for as many as 611 vacancies. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of UPPSC and apply for the same within the last date. Candidates can apply for the UPPSC Recruitment 2022 by 02 September 2022. Aspirants who are willing to apply online should have a valid Degree in Ayurveda, Medical Science certificate degree.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs 2022 | Apply Online UPPSC Recruitment 2022
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Medical Officer||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Degree in Ayurveda, Medical Science or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply UPPSC Jobs 2022 application:
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply UPPSC Jobs 2022 application:
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for UPPSC Medical Officer Posts:
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: General / OBC / EWS – Rs. 105/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate:
SC / ST – Rs. 65/- | PH Candidates – Rs. 25/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for UPPSC application submission: 05 August 2022
- Last Date for UPPSC Jobs form submission: 02 September 2022
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Medical Officer Ayurveda. Candidates who are looking for UPPSC Vacancy 2022 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for UPPSC Jobs 2022.
Before Applying, Candidates are informed to must read the instructions given in the official notice of examination very carefully.