Minister of State of Assam Himanta Biswa Sarma said that under this scheme, young unemployed status will be given financial assistance of Rs. 50,000, in which some young 2,00,000 to receive state aid, in view of unemployment in the state of Assam. That way that no young person remains unemployed, they can start their employment. Assam government is starting Swami Vivekananda Yojana training of youth again before 2020, this scheme started earlier, but failed before, now the Assam government has put an amount of 1,000 crore in the budget for 2020-2021 succeed. Benefit from the scheme.
SVAYEM Scheme 2020 Details
Name of Scheme: Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment (SVAYEM) Scheme
Launched by: Govt. of Assam
Implemented By: Dept. of Finance, Govt. of Assam
Amount: Rs. 50,000/- per youth
Launch Date: 16th September 2020
Category: Govt Schemes
Objective: To promote entrepreneurship among the educated youths
No of beneficiaries: 2 lakh
Application Mode: Online
Aim of the Scheme
- To generate employment opportunities in rural areas and urban areas through the creation of new enterprises and the growth of existing businesses.
- To provide financial assistance to micro and small enterprises organizations working in the manufacturing sector, trade and services.
- Provide financial assistance to improve the income level of traditional craftsmen to ensure sustainable development.
Applicant Eligibility Criteria for SVAYEM Scheme Assam 2020
- Youth must be a resident of Assam
- Age young people must be over 18 years
- For assistance under this scheme, there will be no income for young people
- Every young person should have skill, experience and expertise to carry out income-generating activities
qualification education of youth should be above class VII
- An applicant who has will be given training to develop skill and preference made
Benefits under SVAYEM Scheme 2020
- Rs. 50 thousand will be provided as an initial capital for each individual under the renewed Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Assam (SVAYEM) Yojana.
- While groups with five members (Rs 50,000 per head) would be entitled to Rs 2.5 lakh, groups 10 members would be entitled to Rs 5 lakh and so on with the upper limit being 20 members.
- The total budget for the program is Rs. 1,000 crore, which will be given full funding of the government. The beneficiaries would include all members of self-help groups, joint liability groups and other groups and federations they have been organized for business projects.
How to apply for Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Yojana ?
- Go down, go to the important Web Links
- Click “SVAYEM Assam Scheme 2020 Online Application”
- Scheme will open SVAYEM Assam Portal 2020
- Open the online application form and fill out all the details.
- Submit the form together with all necessary documents online.
|Application Form for SVAYEM Scheme.pdf|
|Last Date for submission of application forms|