Online Applications (www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in)are invited from the intending students of Assam who fulfrll the following general criteria for the above mentioned scholarship schemes.
OUAITITUM OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE:
l. For UG course Rs. 300/ per-month
2. ForPGcourse Rs. 500/- per month
Eligibility for the scholarship
1. The minimum qualifing marks to apply for the scholarship shall be) 60 % in Higher Secondary for those who apply for Combined Merit Degree Scholarship scheme)
2. 60% in General Degree Course for those who apply for Combined Merit Master Degree Scholarship scheme
3. Students pursuing general Degree and Master Degree course in Arts/Science/Commerce discipline in any recognized institution for the session 2020-2021 are eligible for the schemes.
4.The student must be a domicile of Assam (PRC document mandatory
5.The Students must have valid (up-to-date) Bank Account in their name (Preferablyin SBI) and details to be submitted alongwith the application(Bank Name, A./cNumber, Branch Name, IFSC Code).
6.Scholarship shall be disbursed through DBT system to the beneficiaries.
7. The Candidate should possess the relevant qualification from any recognized Institution.
8. Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit in all cases and also to berestricted as per budget allocation.
How to apply for the Scholarship ?
Intending students fulfilling the above mentioned criteria must apply online at www.directorateoftriehereducation.assam.gov.inin between 13th October to 3td November 2020 and take printout after online final submission and submit it to the Registrar/ PrincipaUHead of the Institute along with the necessary copies of certificate testimonials.The Head of the Institutions will compile, verify the application form and other relevant documents. After compilation and scrutiny of all applications at the College or the University level, the valid online application form along with all relevant certificate testimonials shall be submitted along with approved list to the O/o Directorate of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781 019 under their seal and signature on or before 10th November, 2020 positively.
PRC from DC/ S.D.O. as Proof of Domicile of State of Assam (mandatory).
b. Certificate from the Registrar/Head of the Institution in which the candidate is at present studying (mandatory).
c. Final mark sheet of last qualiffing examinations (i.e. H.S./T.D.C.).d. Photograph and Signature of the candidate.
Apply online – Click Here