Pandu College Recruitment 2020- Apply for Assistant Professor Posts: Pandu College Guwahati released a recruitment notice for the 03 post of Assistant Professor in Pandu College, Guwahati. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill Offline Mode. Last date for submitting applications is undersigned on or before 26-02-2020. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Pandu College job notification 2020 fully. The job hunters are requested to read below the Pandu College job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our NewsinAssam.com website. For more Accurate information please checked their official website http://www.panducollege.org/.
Pandu College Recruitment 2020
The posts shall be filled up with strict compliance with the provisions of the AFRBM Act, 2005, existing reservation ACT and Rules, Rulings of the Hon’ble Supreme Court as well as order of Hon’ble High Court and in accordance with the service Rules and due procedures established by law. The detailed information on Pandu College latest job notification 2020 has been given below and this Pandu College Recruitment comes under the Government job. However, for more accurate information on this Pandu College job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website.
Pandu College Recruitment 2020- Notification Details
All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on Pandu College Recruitment 2020 are updated right here. The important details of Pandu College Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Professor are highlighted in the table below.
|Pandu College Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Organization Name||Pandu College|
|Job Role||Assistant Professor|
|Job Location||Pandu College, Guwahati|
|Last Date||before 26-02-2020|
Pandu College Recruitment 2020- Vacancy Details
Name of Post- Assistant Professor
No of Post – 03 (Three) Nos
1. Asstt. Professor, Assamese- 01
(Roster Point No.8-SC)
2. Asstt. Professor, Mathematics- 01
(Roster Point No. 16-UR)
3. Asstt. Professor, Sanskrit- 01
(Roster Point No.19-UR)
Pandu College Recruitment 2020- Educational Qualification
Educational qualifications and selection procedure will be as per Govt. Office Memorandum No.AHE.407/2017/44, dated 08.11.2018
1. Must secured atleast 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale) at the Master Degree level in the relevant subject and must have cleared NET/SLET/SET conducted by the UGC/CSIR.
2. Candidates who were awarded Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum Standard and Procedure for Award Ph.D. Degree) Regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET (as mandatory requirements)/ Ph. D (in compliance with new UGC regulation, 2009)/M.Phil degree obtained on or before 10th July 2009 (candidates having M. Phil degree obtained from off campus centre are not eligible).
3. A relaxation of 5% marks from 55% to 50% may be provided to the Ph.D holders who have obtained their Master Degree prior to 19.09.1991. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the Graduate or Master’s level for the SC/ST/ Differently abled categories for the purpose of eligibility. The eligibility marks of 55% and relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above the permissible bases on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedure.
Pandu College Recruitment 2020- Age Limit
The age of candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01.01.2020, relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/PwD and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
Salary – UGC Scale of Pay and other allowances as per rule.
Note- Candidates have to acquire qualification as on the last date for submitting application. Eligibility like M.Phil/Ph.D./ Seminar Papers/Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of interview and not beyond. In-service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC from the concerned authority. Candidate must have Permanent Residence Certificate and must know local languages.
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
Like our Facebook Page
How to Apply for Pandu College Recruitment 2020?
Applications are invited in the DHE’s prescribed format (available at college website www.panducollege.org) with Bio- Data including Phone No., E-Mail ID, address and copies of testimonials from HSLC onwards from eligible candidates having good academic record and latest UGC norms for direct recruitment of the sanctioned posts of Assistant Professor.
The employed candidates must submit the NOC from appointing authority. Applications have to be accompanied by a Bank Draft of Rs. 2000/- (non-refundable) drawn in favour of ” the Principal, Pandu College payable at SBI, Maligaon, NF Railway Headquarter Branch “. The applications must reach the undersigned on or before 26.02.2020. Candidates must have the Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must know local language.
Note- Date of Interview will be communicated to the eligible candidates later on. No TA/DA will be paid.
Application reach the office of the undersigned on or before 26-02-2020.
Important Link for Pandu College Recruitment 2020
|Download Official Notification||Click here|
|Download DHE, Assam Assistant Professor Application Form||Click here|
|For more upcoming updates||www.newsinassam.com|