OPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 153 Group-A & Group-B Posts : Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) recently released the recruitment advertisement for ODISHA CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION, 2019, 153 Group-A & Group-B Posts in Odisha. The official notification for the post will be released by OPSC on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill OPSC Online Application from 13-11-2019 on wards. The last date for submitting Online applications is 10-12-2019. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in OPSC. Before applying to this job, Candidates are requested to go through the latest OPSC job notification 2019 fully. Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) job applications are collected by Online mode, through www.opsc.gov.in.
OPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2019 Group-A & Group-B
The detailed information on OPSC latest job notification 2019 has been given below and this OPSC recruitment comes under the Odisha Government job. The job hunters are requested to read below the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Group-A & Group-B job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our www.newsinassam.com website. However, for more accurate information on this Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website.
Details of OPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2019
All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2019 are updated right here. The important details of OPSC Recruitment 2019 for Group-A & Group-B are highlighted in the table below.
|OPSC Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Role||Group-A & Group-B|
|Salary (Pay Scale)||As Per Government Rule|
OPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2019 – Job Vacancy Details
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites the candidates to fill their 153 Group-A & Group-B job vacancies in Odisha. You can check their job vacancy details from below.
|SI. No.||Name of the Posts/Services||Total No. of vacancies|
|1||Odisha Administrative Service, Group-A (Junior Branch)||30|
|2||Odisha Police Service, Group-A (Junior Branch)||07|
|3||Odisha Finance Service, Group-A (Junior Branch)||09|
|4||Odisha Co-operative Sendee (ARCS/AGCS), Group-B||05|
|5||Odisha Revenue Service, Group-B||82|
|6||Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service, Group-B||20|
Category wise Post details are given below:
|No. of posts reserved for|
|SI. No.||Name of the Posts/Services|
Total No. of vacancies
(1-Autism.. & Multiple disabilities)
ORS ( Gr-B)
(1-D/HH & 1-Autism.. & Multiple disabilities)
OT& AS ( Gr-B)
OPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
As per the recent Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) job notification, the eligibility details for the Group-A & Group-B job are given below. Its is very important to check your eligibility criteria for this OPSC job opportunity. If your eligibility criteria does not meets, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find the age limit as well as educational qualification required for Group-A & Group-B jobs in Odisha Public Service Commission.
OPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2019 – Educational Qualification
Candidates can check their education qualification required for Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Group-A & Group-B job opportunities.
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or a State Legislature in India or an Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or deemed to be a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government.
Age limit for OPSC Group-A & Group-B
To apply OPSC Group-A & Group-B Job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates are only allowed to apply for this job.
- A candidate must be under 32 years and over 21 years of age as on the 1st day of January, 2019, i.e, he/she must not have been born earlier than 2nd January, 1987 and not later than 1st January, 1998,
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 (five) years for candidates belonging to S.C./S.T./S.E.B.C./ Women/ Ex-Serviceman and by 10 (ten) years for PWDs whose permanent disability is not less than 40% and PWDs belonging to SC/ST/SEBC category are eligible for cumulative benefit of 15(fifteen) years relaxation of upper age limit i.e. 10 years under PWD category and 05 years under SC/ST/SEBC category.
OPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2019 Application Fees, Selection Process
The candidates are check the OPSC Group-A & Group-B job salary, application fees, selection process details from below.
Scale of pay-
- Selected candidates for Group-A category posts will get pay scale of Rs.56,100/-
- Selected candidates for Group-B category will get pay scale of Rs.44,900/-
- A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.500/-(Rupees five hundred) only. The fee paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be adjusted or held in reserve for any other examination or recruitment. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and persons with disability, whose permanent disability is not less than 40% are exempted from payment of this fee.
The Civil Services Examination will consist of the following successive stages :-
- Preliminary Examination,
(Objective Type-Multiple Choice Questions)
- Main Examination,
- Personality Test or Interview,
How to apply for OPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2019 ?
Candidates willing to be a part of OPSC have to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2019 for Group-A & Group-B posts through Online mode from 13.11.2019 to 10.12.2019. The links for respective posts will be available on the Official website of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC). To complete the application process for OPSC Recruitment 2019, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official site http://www.opsc.gov.in
- Click on the required notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload all scanned documents, photographs.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout for future use.
Important dates for OPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2019
The following important dates are needs to be remembered by the candidates for Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) recruitment 2019.
|OPSC Recruitment 2019||Important Dates|
|Start Apply From||13-11-2019|
|Last date to Apply||10-12-2019|
|Last Date to Pay FEE Online||16-12-2019|
Download Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
|OPSC Recruitment 2019||Important Links|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Link||Click Here to Apply|
|For Upcoming Notification||www.newsinassam.com|