ONGC Scholarship 2020 :Apply Online for UG and PG : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited provides scholarships to candidates pursuing the course UG and PG streams. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation, ONGC Scholarship 2020 Application Form for UG / PG students. There are a total of 1,000 scholarships to be distributed. Candidates currently studying in various under graduate courses (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) may submit a scholarship application ONGC studies. The application will start from August / September 2020 (provisional).
The deadline for completing scholarship ONGC will be October / November 2020. The age limit for applying for this scholarship is 30 years. Annual family income should not be more than 2 Lakh. Students interested in various categories like General / OBC / SC / ST can get important details below like- eligibility form fresh, selection process, etc. If you have questions related to the stock ONGC in 2020, please ask in the comments section Corporation provides scholarship to candidates belonging to the category of SC / ST. Application forms will release in an online mode on the official website of the ONGC. Applicants must complete the application form of a scholarship application ONGC.
|S.No.||Stream||Duration of the Course||Total No. of Scholarships||Qualifying Examination||Scholarship Amount Per Month|
|1||Engineering||4 Years||494||10+2||Rs. 4000|
|2||MBBS||4 Years||90||10+2||Rs. 4000|
|3||MBA||2 Years||146||Graduation||Rs. 4000|
|4||Masters Degree||2 Years||270||Graduation||Rs. 4000|
Apply for the scholarship- Click here
ONGC Scholarship Dates 2020 – Detail
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|ONGC Scholarship Application Form will be available||November 2020|
|The last date for the submission of ONGC Application Form 2020 will be||January 2021|
|The list of the candidates selected for ONGC Scholarship will be available on the official website on||February/March 2021|
ONGC Scholarship Eligibility 2020
The ONGC application form will be provided personal information, academic details, address, photograph and signature, according to the specifications provided in the brochure published by ONGC and attaching the documents and the application form. The information provided in the ONGC status application form must be valid and correct. Authorities cross check the details of the application form. He asks the scholarship program must go through the documents and must do what they lack any of the documents. The documents must be duly certified and submitted by principal / head / Dean of the Institute / College / University.
- Verify eligibility prescribed points below:
- Only Indian nationals can apply for ONGC Scholarship Program.
The candidate must pursue a 1st year of second engineering cycle or MBBS course or Master 1st year to apply for the scholarship program. Candidates will be eligible for the scholarship if pursuing regular full-time course and AICTE / MCI / UGC / Association of Indian Universities Education / State Boards / State Government / Central Government.
- Students pursuing the 4-year engineering courses / MBBS courses / two-year MBA and Master in two years will be eligible.
- The candidate with the scholarship program must have obtained at least 60% of points in the 12th class engineering and MBBS courses. The candidate must have obtained master course of 60% of notes in their studies.
- The specific area where a student can apply the scholarship is decided on the basis of the location of the University / College / Institute in which a student studying for the qualification examination regardless of the student’s home.
- The annual income of the family of the candidate that the scholarship program should not be more than 4.50 lakhs per year.
- The candidate with the scholarship must be a maximum of 30 years on November 1, 2020 for the academic session.
- The final list of selected candidates to mention the purse ONGC studies will be provided on the official website www.ongcindia.com by the last week of March 2020.
- The scholarship ONGC will continue in 2020 on the candidate’s performance. If the candidate can not provide a satisfactory return and score less than 50% of the brands, they will not be provided with the stock market this year.
- Candidates provided the stock market does not provide any form of insurance for employment in the ONGC group of companies or joint ventures.
- Application Fee for ONGC Scholarship 2020
|Payment Mode||Not Required|