NTSE Assam 2020 Details
Awarded by: National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT)
No of scholarship for Assam: 202
Class: 10th standard
Official website: https://ncert.nic.in/national-talent-examination.php
Value of NTSE Assam 2020 Scholarship
The values of scholarship for National Talent Search (NTS) Examination are as given below
* Scholarship of Rs. 1250/- per month for Class XI to XII.
* Scholarship of Rs. 2000/- per month for Undergraduates and Post-graduates.
* The scholarship amount for Ph.D. is fixed in accordance with the UGC norms.
Reservation under National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) , Assam
Here is a set of relaxation available under National Talent Search (NTS) Examination, Assam
* Assam State quota is 202
* 15% Scholarship will be reserved for students belonging SC category.
* 7.5% Scholarship will be reserved for students belonging ST category
* 27% Scholarship will be reserved for the candidates belonging to OBC category (Non-Creamy Layer)
* 10% Scholarship will be reserved for the candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) from the year 2019-2020, who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs. Those candidates have to Produce income and assets certificate issued by the competent authority.
* 4% will be reserved for Physically Challenged Group of Students.
* 27% will be reserved for students belonging OBC category (Non-Creamy Layer).
Eligibility Criteria of National Talent Search Examination, Assam
NTSE, Assam 2020 Selection Process
* There will be two stages of selection process far the award of this scholarship.
* Stage-l (State Level), selection will be done by State /UTs and those who qualify Stage-1 will be eligible to appear In the Stage-It (National Level) examination, conducted by NCERT.
* State level qualifying marks for candidates from General category is 40% in each paper and for candidates from SC, ST, PH is 32% in each paper.
NTSE, Assam 2020 Exam Syllabus
* A-written examination will be held on 13th December, 2020 for the selection of candidates under the NTS Scheme.
* There are two papers. Paper I – Mental Ability Test (MAT): 100 marks, Paper II- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT): 100 marks.
* This is an OMR based examination. Each question shall carry one mark each in both the papers.
* Previous years’ question papers are also available in the ‘Bidyarthi’ app.
* The scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) will consist of 100 multiple-choice items of one mark each. Each item shall have four alternatives, out of which only one will be the correct answer. There shall be 40 items from Science, 40 from Social Science and 20 from Mathematics, Candidates are required to answer the items on a separate OMR sheet to be provided at the examination centre as per instructions.
NTSE, Assam 2020 Examination Fee
* Rs. 250/- for General & OBC Category.
* Rs. 225/- for SC/ST Category.
* Rs. 220/- for Differently Abled students.
NTSE, Assam 2020 Medium of Exam
The tests will be available in the following languages: Asamiya, Bangla, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Malayalam, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu. The candidate has to mention his option regarding the language in which he/she want to take the test in the application form. Accordingly, the question booklet in that language shall be made available to the candidate at the centre. After exercising this option, no request for the change of medium will be entertained.
NTSE, Assam 2020 Admit Card
E-admit Card for the candidates will be available online. The candidate may download his/her admit card by putting his/her application number or name on or after 01/12/2020. If any candidate fails to submit required information of deposit required fee, their application will be rejected and no admit card will issued against them.
NTSE, Assam 2020 Application Form
The application process of National Talent Search (NTS) Examination has been made ONLINE. Students have to download the ‘Bidyarthi’ app from the Play store of Android phone.
Moreover, they can apply through Govt. of Assam official website www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in . Applicants have to pay the exam fee through Debit/Credit card, internet banking at the time of the application.
Steps to Apply for National Talent Search Examination (NTSE), Assam 2020
Interested and eligible candidates must submit their application on online mode. Here is the basic steps to submit Assam PG Research Scholarship application form online:
* Click on Online Application Form.
* Official application portal will open.
* Enter your personal and educational details as well as upload all the required documents as mentioned below.
* AT the end, submit your application and take a print out of acknowledgement receipt.
Important Dates of National Talent Search Examination (NTSE), Assam
* Application process will be started from: 25th October, 2020.
* Last date for submission of application form: 25th November, 2020.
* Date of Examination: 13/12/2020. (Sunday).
* E-admit Cards will be issued from: 1st December, 2020 onwards.
Official Notification: Link 1 | Link 2 .
Online Application Form: Click Here . [25th October, 2020.]
Download ‘Bidyarthi’ app: Click Here .
Official Website: Click Here .