NTRO Recruitment 2019- Apply Online for 71 Technician A Posts: National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) recruited 71 candidates to fill its vacancy Technician ‘A’. Before applying for this post, the candidates are requested to go through the new NTRO Recruitment 2019. National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) is owned by a government entity. This is the right time for job seekers looking for work in NTRO. NTRO application process is filed by online mode through https://ntro.gov.in/.
National Technical Research Organisation Recruitment 2019
National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) released recruitment advertisement for 71 Technician ‘A’ Posts. The official notification for the post will be released by NTRO on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates who wish to apply can fill the NTRO online application from 02-12-2019. The last date for submission of online application is 23-12-2019. This is a great opportunity for those job seekers who are looking for a career in NTRO. Before applying on this job, the candidates are requested to go through the latest NTRO Job Notification 2019. Job seekers are requested to read below the job selection process, qualification, age limit and application fee of Technician ‘A’ job of NTRO in our www.newsinassam.com website. Please read the official notice at the end of this article and check their official website at https://ntro.gov.in/.
NTRO Recruitment 2019- Notification Details
|NTRO Recruitment 2019||Notification Details|
|Organization Name||National Technical Research Organisation|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Role||Technician ‘A’|
|Apply Start From||02-12-2019|
NTRO Recruitment 2019- Vacancy Details
National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) has released the following information regarding its current acquisition. They give huge pieces to the contestants. They invite 71 candidates to fill their posts. You can see information about the job vacancy below.
- Total Vacancies: 71 Technician ‘A’
|Name of the post||Vacancies*|
|Technician ‘A’||31||09||05||19||07||71||Three (03) vacancies reserved for Persons With Disabilities in One Leg Affected (OL) and Hearing Handicap (HH) categories.|
* The number of vacancies is provisional and liable to change.
NTRO Recruitment 2019- Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates can check their eligibility with the details given below. Candidates between the age of 18 to 27 who have completed their 10th and ITI are eligible to apply for the post of Technician A. Hired candidates will serve throughout India as well as outside India.
NTRO Recruitment 2019- Educational Qualification
- 10th class or equivalent from a recognized board
- Certificate of Industrial Training Institute (ITI) or equivalent in Computer Operator & Programming/ Computer Hardware/ Network Technician/Desk Top Publishing Operator/Information Technology & Electronics System/Computer Software Application Maintenance/Computer Hardware & Networking/ IT & Communication System Maintenance/ Electronics/Electronics Mechanic/Radio & Television Mechanic/Refrigerator & Air Conditioner/Mechatronics/Electrical Maintenance/Electrician from a recognised institute
- Having working knowledge of computer
NTRO Recruitment 2019- Age Limit
- Between 18 to 27 years. (As on the closing date of online application)
NTRO Recruitment 2019- Salary Details
Pay Scale : Level-2 of the Pay Matrix (Rs.19900-63200)
Allowances & other benefits: Special Allowance @ 20% of Basic Pay, Cash Compensation for working on holidays besides Government approved common allowances for all Central Government employees viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Transport Allowance, Leave Travel Concession, Children Educational Allowance, Medical facilities, Central Government Employees Group Insurance Scheme, etc. as admissible to Central Government employees.
SERVICE CONDITIONS: The candidates appointed as Technician ‘A’ are liable to serve throughout the territory of India and outside India. They shall be liable to field service, including service on sea platform, in respect of such work as may be approved by the organization in public interest.
NOTE : For detailed advertisement please see the Employment News (30 Nov – 06 Dec 2019) which is also uploaded under “ADVERTISEMENT” tab.
How to Apply For NTRO Recruitment 2019?
Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions here under before proceeding to the application form. The candidates need to apply online for the position. Login to https://ntro.gov.in/ and click on Career Opportunities
- Check National Technical Research Organisation Official Site https://ntro.gov.in/
- Go to the Recruitment Section
- Find the Notification for Technician ‘A’ Examination
- Open the advertisement
- Go through the total details.
- Fill the application form
- Make sure to re-check entered details
- And finally, submit it before the final date.
- Take a print of application for future reference
Important Date for NTRO Recruitment 2019
|NTRO Recruitment 2019||Important Date|
|Start of online Application/Registration||02 December 2019 (10:00 AM)|
|Closing date of online Application/Registration||23 December 2019 (10:00 AM)|
Download Official Notification and Apply Link for NTRO Recruitment 2019
|NTRO Recruitment 2019||Important Links|
|Download Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here (Will be LIVE from 2nd December 2019)|
|For Upcoming Updates Notification||www.newsinassam.com|