Certificate awarded by: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
Educational Qualification: B.Sc.(Nursing) / Post Basic B. Sc Nursing – Registered Nurse Registered Midwife (RNRM) from a recognized Institute / Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognized Institute or University from a recognized institute or University / GNM Course Passed & registered with Assam Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors” Council.
Age: Less than 35 years of age; however, less than 40 years for the SCs and STs.
* The course is open to any eligible candidate including existing contractual employees of NHM State Health Society.
Selection Procedure for NHM Assam Certificate in Community Health (CCH) Course
* The eligible candidates will be selected based on the aggregate percentage secured by the candidate in the last qualifying degree / diploma.
* The selected candidate has to sign surety bond immediately after the placement in the Programme Study Centre.
NHM CCH Counselling Schedule
Counselling Schedule for NHM Assam Certificate in Community Health (CCH) Course will be declared in due time. The counseling will be done through Zoom teleconferencing as per the official schedule.
Stipend/ Remuneration During the Course
For In-service Candidates:
* Respective Remuneration/Salary per month + Rs. 10,000/- per month for Fooding / Lodging
For Other Candidates:
* Stipend Rs 10,000/- per month + Rs. 10,000/- per month for Fooding / Lodging
Remuneration: On successful completion of the course, the CHOs, if absorbed under NHM will receive Rs. 25,000/ per month and performance based incentives up to Rs. 15,000/- per month.
List of CCH Programme Study Centres
1. SMK Civil Hospital, Nalbari: 60 seats
2. 200 Bedded Civil Hospital, Goalpara: 60 seats
3. Bongaigaon District Hospital, Bongaigaon: 60 seats
4. Mangaldai Civil Hospital, Darrang: 60 seats
5. SM Dev Civil Hospital, Cachar: 60 seats
6. Karimganj Civil Hospital, Karimganj: 60 seats
7. LGB Civil Hospital, Tinsukia: 60 seats
8. Sivasagar Civil Hospital, Sivasagar: 60 seats
9. SKK Civil Hospital, Golaghat: 60 seats
10. North Lakhimpur Civil Hospital, Lakhimpur: 60 seats
11. BP Civil Hospital, Nagaon: 60 seats
Important Dates of NHM Assam Certificate in Community Health (CCH) Course
List of Selected Candidates