Jal Jeevan Mission, Assam Recruitment 2020: For 96 Engineering Posts : This is a great opportunity as in this time of pandemic there is new recruitment for the Engineers. Jal Jeevan Mission is a Flagship Program. The Government of India has restructured and subsumed the progressing National Rural Drinking Water Program (NRDWP) into Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM) to give Functional Household Tap Connection (FHTC) to each rustic house hold by 2024. The execution of the program is directed by the Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation of Govt. of India, Ministry of Jal Shakti at National level and by PublicHealth Engineering Department, Assam, in the state.The program centers around administration conveyance at family unit level, for example water flexibly on ordinary basisin satisfactory amount and of endorsed quality. This requires utilization of present day innovation in arranging and usage of water flexibly conspires, advancement of water sources,treatment and gracefully of water, strengthening of Gram Panchayat/neighborhood network, center onservice conveyance, band together with different partners, intermingling with different projects, efficient checking of the program and to catch administration conveyance information consequently for guaranteeing the nature of administrations to help in accomplishing the objective of Jal Jeevan Mission
Post Detail –
Name of post: Technical Officer
No of posts: 96
A.Essential Qualification1. B.E./B.Tech in Civil/Mechanical Engineering from a recognizedUniversity/ institution with minimum 60% marks.2. The candidates should be a domicile of Assam.3. Age not more than 35 years as on 1st January 2020.
B.Desirable Qualifications/ Skills
1. Relevant knowledge in areas of community driven rural/urban development projects (Water supply, Roads, Buildings, Sanitation and other relevant areas)
2. Computer Knowledge in MS office/OS and Internet.
3. Willing to work in complex, multi stakeholder and fast-moving environment.
4. Willing to work under pressure, respecting strict deadlines and multi-tasking.
5. Knowledge of Assamese, English, Hindi & other local language (s).
6. Good social, analytical, communication, inter-personal and planning skills.
7. Self-motivated and possessing ability to work independently as well as in teams.8. Willing to travel extensively within and outside the state.
C. Job Description
1. Assist in the preparation and implementation of Village Action / District ActionPlans
2. Assist in the planning and preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) for rural water
3. On-site verification and monitoring of construction of water supply scheme and Plans.supply.retrofitting.
4. Operation and maintenance of FHTCs.
5. Regular follow up with District officials on quality construction of water supply schemes including FHTCs.
6. Timely preparation and submission of monitoring data and IMIS reports.
7. Organizing periodic review meeting with District, Block and GP level functionaries and beneficiaries.
8. Capacity building of community/ beneficiary on usage, 0&M of FHTCs.
9. Any other task assigned by the concerned authorities
How to apply for the Post ?
a)An application with all details needs to be filled online in by clicking https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dxgobetE9iTpIlqjPsBkfWbwzDeKQl5DpQjYXN764CE/editb)
Copies of Academic transcript (HSLC to Graduation)must be attached
Interested applicantsshould submit the online application along with all above mentioned documents as attachment latest by05 July2020. For any further details,mails may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Advertisement – Click Here