DC Majuli Recruitment 2020- Apply Offline for Grade-IV Posts: The Deputy Commissioner, Majuli released recruitment notice for filling up 03(Three) no of posts of Peon, Chowkidar, Room Bearer in the Office of the Deputy Commissioner Majuli, Assam. Interested and eligible candidates can apply easily for this post. The offline Last date of Application 24-01-2020 up to 5.00 PM. This is the Great opportunity for job seekers. The details information of this post program updates are given below. Job seekers are invited to read the job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit are below on our Newsinassam.com Job website. For more accurate information, please check their official website https://majuli.gov.in.
DC Majuli Recruitment 2020
The Deputy Commissioner, Majuli applications are Invited from intending eligible candidates, domiciled in the State of Assam in the Standard Form of Application for filling up of the under mentioned sanctioned vacant posts in the Amalgamated Establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Majuli in the Pay Bands & Grade Pay with other allowances as admissible under Rule The details are as shown below
DC Majuli Recruitment 2020- Notification Details
|DC Majuli Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Organization Name||Deputy Commissioner, Majuli, Assam|
|Job category||Government Job|
|Job Role||Peon, Chowkidar, Room Bearer|
|Last Date of Application||24-01-2020|
DC Majuli Recruitment 2020- Vacancies Details
|SI No||Name of the Post||No. of Post||Reservation|
DC Majuli Recruitment 2020- Educational Qualification
The All Posts applicants must have passed class VIII.
DC Majuli Recruitment 2020- Age Limit
Age limit not less than 18 years and not more than 44 years as on 01.01.2020. The Upper Age limit Is relaxable up to 03 Years for OBC/MOBC and 05 Years for SC/ST candidates.
DC Majuli Recruitment 2020- Pay Scale
PB-1: 12.000/- – 52.000/- + Grade Pay-3.900/-
DC Majuli Recruitment 2020- Selection Procedure
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in written Examination. The written examination will be of 50 marks 2 hours (Two hours) duration.
- The selected candidates for appointment shall have to sign an undertaking that they will abide by the New Pension Scheme of Govt, of Assam before issue of appointment letters.
- Selected candidates will be shortlisted and have to appear physically with original documents for verification relating to various claims as submitted with the Application form and for medical examination on dates specified by the selection committee.
Note: Issue of Admit Cards: Eligible candidates can download the Admit cards for written examination from the district website: https://majuli.gov.in or can collect hard copies of Card from O/o DC. Majuli.
Date and venue of written examination will be intimated In the Admit card and also notified through the district website.
How to Apply For DC Majuli Recruitment 2020?
- Mandatory particulars to be enclosed with the application are self-attested copies of all testimonials such as Certificate of Educational Qualification, Age proof Certificate, Certificate of residential proof, valid Employment Exchange card and experience certificate if any. The documents may be submitted or delivered to the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Majuli during the office hours on working days. The candidates must write name of the post applied for separately on the envelope as “Application for the post of Peon. Chowkidar, Room Bearer”. Candidates shall have to submit 04 (Four) copies of recent passport size photograph with name of applicant and address of the applicant on the rear side and 01 (one) of which will have to be pasted (not stapled) on appropriate position. The candidates must provide their mobile nos. in the Application form
- The Deputy Commissioner, Majuli applications are Invited from intending eligible candidates, domiciled in the State of Assam in the Standard Form of Application for filling up of the under mentioned sanctioned vacant posts in the Amalgamated Establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Majuli
- Last date of Application 24-01-2020 up to 5.00 PM. Applications received after the last date fixed will not be entertained and the address of recipient is office of the
Deputy Commissioner. Majuli,
P.O. Garmur. PIN. 785104.
Important Date for DC Majuli Recruitment 2020
|Advertisement Published Date||10-01-2020|
|Last date of Application||24-01-2020 up to 5.00 PM|
Important Date for DC Majuli Recruitment 2020
|Download Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|For more upcoming Updates||www.newsinassam.com|