Air India Limited Requires Trainee Controllers (ON FIXED TERM CONTRACT BASIS) :
Air India Limited Requires Trainee Controllers of Air India is looking for bright and energetic Indian Nationals for filling up of the following posts of Trainee Controllers on Fixed Term Contract (FTC) basis in Delhi
|1. Air India Limited Requires Trainee Controllers (ON FIXED TERM CONTRACT BASIS)|
3. How To Apply Air India Limited Requires Trainee Controllers
Air India Limited Requires Trainee Controllers 2019
|Name of the organization:||Air India|
|Job Type:||Central Govt Jobs|
No. of vacancies :-
Candidature of candidates belonging to EWS category and their engagement in the Company against the vacancies reserved for EWS, will be subject to outcome of litigation pending in various Courts of Law Stand by Panels will also be formed for filling up of vacancies against the candidates
who do not join/leave the Company or any fresh requirement arise in the Company during the validity of Panel. Selected candidates will be appointed on Fixed Term Contract for a period of 5 (five) years, extendable for another 5 (five) years subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate and Company’s requirement. Eligibility Criteria and other requirement for the post are as under.
Eligibility Criteria as on 01-08-2019
Upper Age Limit :- General – 28 years, SC/ST-33 years & OBC-31 years (Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rules.
Educational Qualification :- B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution with PERCENTILE of 70 and above in GATE 2019
Masters in Computer Application or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science from a recognized
University/ Institution with MINIMUM 60% Marks in aggregate.
SELECTION PROCESS :- Candidates who fulfil the above eligibility criteria will be required to register themselves ONLINE and prime-facie provisionally eligible candidates would be required to appear for a Written Examination. Candidates, who qualify in the Written Test, will be placed on the Panel/Select List and candidates will be called for verification of documents/testimonials as per requirement of Air India Limited. Candidates, who are found eligible on verification of documents/testimonials, would be required to appear for Pre-Employment Medical Examination (PEME) either on the same or next day as per requirement of Air India Limited and candidates found “Medically Fit” in PEME, will be offered appointment
How To Apply Air India Limited Requires Trainee Controllers
Interested candidates, who fulfil the above eligibility criteria/requirements, may apply ONLINE (ONLY).
Candidates, who wish to apply, are advised to log on to the Career Page of our Website:
www.airindia.in and fill in the Online Application Format.
Before applying ONLINE, please ensure that candidate is ready with the following
1. A valid e-mail ID
2. A DIGITAL/SCANNED Passport-size Photograph (Size 10 KB to 35 KB ONLY) in JPG/JPEG
3. A NON-REFUNDABLE Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) in
Favour of Air India Limited payable at Delhi being the Application Fee. The requirement of
Demand Draft is not applicable in case of SC/ST/Ex.SM candidates.
Candidates would be required to fill the details of Demand Draft in the Online
Application Form and submit the same at the time of appearing for Written Test.
4. For SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates only- Caste/EWS Certificate details-such as date of
issuance and issuing authority. (Candidates belonging to OBC categories must be in
possession of caste certificate in the prescribed proforma issued by the appropriate
authority for Central Government employment). Please note that candidates will also be
required to upload their Caste Certificate in PDF Format while applying online.
After filling up the Online Application Format, candidates will be required to take a
PRINTOUT of the Application Form and bring the same at the time of appearing for Written Test along with Original Demand Draft (if applicable).
Note :- All correspondence would be made ONLINE with the candidates. On qualifying the Written Test, candidates would be required to bring photocopies of testimonials in support of their date of birth, qualification, experience, Caste, EWS status along with originals as and when advised by Air India Limited.
Candidates, who fulfill the above eligibility criteria and are employed in Government/Semi
Government/Public Sector Undertakings may apply Online. They would however, be required to bring a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from their employer at the time of reporting for verification of documents.
(i) Candidature of candidates currently working as Controller on direct Contract with the
subsidiary companies of Air India Limited, will not be considered.
(ii) No Physical Application will be entertained under any circumstances.
IMPORTANT DATES :-
|Start Date for submission of Online Application||04-09-2019 (0001 hours)|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application||18-09-2019 (2359 hours)|
|Tentative schedule of Written Test||September/October 2019 04-09-2019 (0001 hours)|
Confirmation for exact date of Written Test, venue and timings will be given in due course.
Candidates are required to check their Registered email account and also refer to Career page of our Website: www.airindia.in for latest Updates on selection process.
On appointment, candidates will be positioned at Delhi. They may however, be transferred at any
Station/Base on Air India Network based on operational requirements at the sole discretion of the
TRAINING & STIPEND :-
Selected candidates would be required to undergo requisite Company Training for the period as decided by the Company. In case, the progress of the candidate in training is not found satisfactory, his/her training will be terminated. During the training period, candidates will receive a Monthly Stipend of Rs.25,000/-.
After completion of training successfully, candidates will be appointed as Assistant Controller and FTC will be signed. During the period of FTC, candidates will be eligible for remuneration of approx. Rs.45,000/- p.m. (CTC) which includes Employer’s Contribution towards Provident Fund and the same will be applicable after completion of one year of FTC as Assistant Controller.
Duration of Fixed Term Contract :-
Selected candidates will be engaged on a Fixed Term Contract initially for a period of 05 years. The Fixed Term Contract is however, extendable for a further period of 05 years depending upon the performance of the candidate and Company’s requirement.
BANK GUARANTEE :-
Selected candidates will be required to submit a Bank Guarantee for an amount of Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only) from a Nationalized Bank for a period of 05 years at the time of joining training. In case, the candidate leaves the Company or his Fixed Term Contract is terminated before completion of 05 years tenure of Fixed Term Contract, the said Bank Guarantee in whole will be invoked by the Company
GENERAL CONDITIONS :-
- Online Application Forms of the candidate would be scrutinized and prima facie eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for further process. Please also note that the candidature is purely provisional and the candidates being allowed to appear for the process, does not in any way establish their eligibility for the post. If on screening of their applications/document(s), it is found that they do not possess the laid down qualification/stipulated eligibility criteria, their candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage, without entering into any correspondence with the candidates in the matter. Candidates belonging to OBC category, the category certificate should be in the prescribed format including the “Non-Creamy layer clause” issued by the Competent Authority for employment under Government of India and should be as per the Central list of OBC’s published by the Govt. of India. Please also note that the validity of “Non-Creamy layer” Certificate should not be older than 6 (Six) months from the date of eligibility criteria.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe categories will be entitled for
reimbursement of second class return rail/bus fare from the nearest railway station i.e. from the address given in the application to the Written Test Centre on production of railway receipt/ticket, as per rules. Payment shall however, be made through RTGS/Cheque. No other expenses, whatsoever will be reimbursed.
- For further schedule of recruitment process which includes, Written Test, verification of documents, Pre-Engagement Medical Examination, issuance of engagement letter, Pre- engagement formalities, training etc, only selected candidates will be informed by e-mail. Selected candidates may be required to join the Company at a short notice.
- Selected candidates would be required to undergo for Pre-Employment Medical Examination and the cost of the same will be borne by the candidates.
- During the course or after completion or during extended term of fixed term engagement, the candidate will not claim for permanent absorption in the Company.
- The candidates will also be eligible for payment of gratuity as per Payment of Gratuity Act.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the requisite eligibility criteria as on 01.08.2019 and the particulars furnished by them in the Online Application Format are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the candidates or the testimonials provided, are found incorrect/false or it is found that the candidates do not possess the laid down qualification/stipulated eligibility criteria as on the date of reckoning eligibility, i.e. 01.08.2019, their candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage, without entering into any correspondence with them in the matter and if appointed, services will be terminated without giving any notice or reasons thereof.
- Management reserves the right for change in above schedule/condition, based on requirements.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to their selection/appointment shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION