WBHRB Recruitment 2020- Apply Online for 863 Medical Technologist Posts: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Medical Technologist Grade III in West Bengal. Online Applications are invited from Indian Citizens and such other nationals as declared eligible by the Government of India for recruitment to the various categories of Medical Technologists Cadre of the West Bengal Sub-ordinate Health Services under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal. WBHRB job applications are compiled by an online format, through http://www.wbhrb.in/.
WBHRB Recruitment 2020
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has invited online application for Medical Technologist job Online Registration will be allowed on the website between 10-01-2020 to 20-01-2020 (before 8 PM). Posts are temporary but likely to be permanent. Interested and eligible candidates can easily apply for this job. Do not miss a great career opportunity in WBHRB. Details Information of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) Latest job notification 2020 is given below. Job seekers are requested to read below the WBHRB job selection process, eligiblity, salary, age limit, application fee in our Newsinassam.com website. Candidates desirous of upcoming changes in WBHRB Medical Technologist job stay on this page. for more accurate information of this WBHRB job notification, see their official Website http://www.wbhrb.in/
WBHRB Recruitment 2020- Notification Details
|WBHRB Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Organization Name||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Role||Medical Technologists Grade III|
WBHRB Recruitment 2020- Vacancies Details
|Name of Post||UR||SC||ST||OBC-A||OBC-B||PWD||Total|
|Medical Technologist(RD), Grade III||24||11||03||05||04||02||49|
|Medical Technologist(ECG), Grade III||163||71||19||31||23||10||317|
|Medical Technologist(RT), Grade III||03||12||04||06||00||02||27|
|Medical Technologist(Dialysis)), Grade III||16||08||04||03||03||02||36|
|Medical Technologist(EEG/EMG), Grade III||04||03||02||01||00||00||10|
|Medical Technologist(Cath Lab), Grade III||05||03||02||01||01||01||13|
|Medical Technologist(Perfusionist), Grade III||03||01||01||00||00||00||05|
|Medical Technologist(Critical Care), Grade III||170||74||20||34||24||10||332|
|Medical Technologist(Audiometry), Grade III||01||01||00||00||00||00||02|
|Medical Technologist(OT), Grade III||35||17||04||07||06||03||72|
WBHRB Recruitment 2020- Educational Qualification
Qualification for all Medical Technologist, Grade III —
- Essential: Passed Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and a two Years Diploma in Medical Technology in the concerned subject recognized by the state Medical Faculty of West Bengal under West Bengal Para Medical council, or conducted by any recognized Institution affiliated to any recognized University ; OR a Bachelor Degree in Medical Technology of the subject concerned from any institution/University recognized by the Government of West Bengal, OR one year Diploma Course in the concerned subject in Medical Technology, where basic qualification of undergoing the said course is B.Sc. (Pure/Bio) offered by the West Bengal State Medical Faculty, or by any recognized University.
WBHRB Recruitment 2020- Age Limit
- Not less than 21 Years and not more than 39 Years as on 1st. January, 2019. Age may be relaxed for the SC, ST and other Backward Classes, Political Sufferers, displaced persons or and Persons with Disabilities as per existing Government Rules or Orders issued from time to time.
WBHRB Recruitment 2020- Application Fee
Candidates must submit online the application fee amounting to Rs. 160/- (Rupees one hundred & sixty) only through GRPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal under the Head of Account ‘0051-00-104- 002-16’.
- Money Order, Cheque, Bank Draft, Cash etc. shall not be acceptable. No application shall be considered unless accompanied with the requisite application fee.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST of West Bengal and persons with disabilities specified under Disabilities Rule, 1999 (certificates obtained before the Advertisement date) are not required to pay any fee. Such exemption of fee is, however, not applicable to any OBC (category A or B) candidate.
- No claim for refund of the fee shall be entertained nor will it be held in reserved for any other examination.
- Application shall be made in the format, as available, in the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Website (www.wbhrb.in).
WBHRB Recruitment 2020- Scale of Pay
Rs.7100/- – Rs.37600/-,( Entry Pay Rs. 7,440/-) with Grade Pay Rs. 3,600/- (Pay Band 3 of ROPA 09 Rules) Other allowances shall also be admissible as per existing Government Rules.
How to Apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2020?
- Registration through WBHRB Application Portal (http://wbhrb.in/) for online application process.
- Download Advertisement and check eligibility criteria very care fully
- If the applicant confirms the eligibility criteria then applicant may proceed for online application process
- Select desire post from online application section and click on Apply Now button
- Fill registration along with some basic information like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, etc. with registered mobile number and email.
- After successful registration, applicant should get a notification of registration no. and password through SMS
- Applicant can get into the applicant’s dash board using valid Registration ID and password through Applicant Login button.
- Click in the “Make Payment” (if applicable) link for payment of fees through GRIPS portal and take a print out of GRIPS challan
- Click ‘Payment Verification’ Button after 30 minutes of successful payment (if required) Please do not payment again. Then click on the “Fill Application Form” to fill up the details in the application form with requisite information along with Personal information, Qualification & Experience details.
- In the next step, the applicant is required to upload scanned recent passport size colour photograph and Signature one by one [as specified in Para 3 & 4 above].
- Once all the details are filled in, the candidate is required to Review the details entered and Confirm. No edit will be allowed once the application is confirmed.
- After successful submission of application form, a complete application form will display on the screen. Take two copies printout of Application form for document verification (it will not available in future).
Important Date for WBHRB Recruitment 2020
|Website Link open – For online Registration of Applications||10-01-2020|
|Website Link Close – For online Registration of Applications||20-01-2020|
|Last date of submission of Form||20-01-2020 ( 8 PM )|
Important Links for WBHRB Recruitment 2020
|WBHRB Recruitment 2020||Important Links|
|Download Official Notification||Click here|
|Apply Link||Click here (Available on 10-01-2020)|
|For more upcoming Update||www.newsinassam.com|