WBHRB Recruitment 2020- Apply Online for 243 Homoeopathic Medical Officer: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Homoeopathic Medical Officer in West Bengal. Online applications are invited from Indian Citizen and such other nationals as declared eligible by the Government of India for recruitment to the Post of Homoeopathic Medical Officers under West Bengal Homoeopathic Health Service under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal. WBHRB job applications are compiled by an online format, through http://www.wbhrb.in/.
WBHRB Recruitment 2020
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has invited online application for Homoeopathic Medical Officer job Online Registration will be allowed on the website between 30-12-2019 to 07-01-2020 (before 8 PM). Posts are temporary but likely to be permanent. Interested and eligible candidates can easily apply for this job. Do not miss a great career opportunity in WBHRB. Details Information of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) Latest job notification 2020 is given below. Job seekers are requested to read below the WBHRB job selection process, eligiblity, salary, age limit, application fee in our Newsinassam.com website. Candidates desirous of upcoming changes in WBHRB Homoeopathic Medical Officer job stay on this page. for more accurate information of this WBHRB job notification, see their official Website http://www.wbhrb.in/
WBHRB Recruitment 2020- Notification Details
|WBHRB Recruitment 2020
|West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)
|Homoeopathic Medical Officer
WBHRB Recruitment 2020- Vacancies Details
Selection (direct recruitment) to the posts of 243(two hundred forty three) Homoeopathic Medical Officers under West Bengal Homoeopathic Health Service under the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal.
|Name of the post
|Homoeopathic Medical Officer
WBHRB Recruitment 2020- Educational Qualification
Essential: (a) A Bachelor Degree in Homoeopathy from a recognized University or Institute as included in the second schedule of the Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973
(b) the candidate must be able to speak, read and write in Bengali
Note I. – Candidates must be registered either in Part “Ä” of the State Register of Homoeopathic Medical Practitioners maintained by the Council of Homoeopathic Medicine, West Bengal or in Part I of the Central Register maintained by the Central Council of Homoeopathy.
Note II. – Reservation in the posts and service shall be admissible for candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes ( category A and category B ) as per extant rules of the Government of West Bengal or other category as the State Government may by order specified.
WBHRB Recruitment 2020- Age Limit
Not more than 40 Years on 01-01-2019 ; The upper age limit may be relaxed for the candidates belonging to SC, ST, & other Backward Classes as per extant Rules or Orders issued of the Government.
WBHRB Recruitment 2020- Application Fee
- Candidates must submit the online application fee amounting to Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred & ten) only through Banks participating in the GRIPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal at Govt. Receipt Head of Account ‘0051-00-104-002-16’.
- Money order, Cheque, Bank Draft, Cash etc. shall not be acceptable.
- No application shall be considered unless accompanied by the requisite application fee excepting Candidates belonging to SC/ST category of West Bengal and persons with disabilities specified under Disabilities Rule, 1999 (certificates obtained before the Advertisement date) who do not require to pay any fee. Such exemption of fee is, however, not applicable to any OBC (category A or B) candidate.
WBHRB Recruitment 2020- Scale of Pay
PB-4A, Rs. 15,600/- – 42,000/- (Grade Pay- Rs. 5,400/- Other allowances are admissible as per existing Government Rules.)
How to Apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2020?
- Registration through WBHRB Application Portal (http://wbhrb.in/) for online application process.
- Download Advertisement and check eligibility criteria very care fully
- If the applicant confirms the eligibility criteria then applicant may proceed for online application process
- Select desire post from online application section and click on Apply Now button
- Fill registration along with some basic information like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, etc. with registered mobile number and email.
- After successful registration, applicant should get a notification of registration no. and password through SMS
- Applicant can get into the applicant’s dash board using valid Registration ID and password through Applicant Login button.
- Click in the “Make Payment” (if applicable) link for payment of fees through GRIPS portal and take a print out of GRIPS challan
- Click ‘Payment Verification’ Button after 30 minutes of successful payment (if required) Please do not payment again. Then click on the “Fill Application Form” to fill up the details in the application form with requisite information along with Personal information, Qualification & Experience details.
- In the next step, the applicant is required to upload scanned recent passport size colour photograph and Signature one by one [as specified in Para 3 & 4 above].
- Once all the details are filled in, the candidate is required to Review the details entered and Confirm. No edit will be allowed once the application is confirmed.
- After successful submission of application form, a complete application form will display on the screen. Take two copies printout of Application form for document verification (it will not available in future).
Important Date for WBHRB Recruitment 2020
|Website Link Open – For on-line Registration of Applications
|Website Link Close – For on-line Registration of Applications
|07-01-2020 (before 8 pm)
|Last date of submission of Form
|07-01-2020( 8 PM )
Important Links for WBHRB Recruitment 2020
|WBHRB Recruitment 2020
|Download Official Notification
|Click Here (Available On 30-12-2019)
|For more upcoming Update