Uttar Pradesh TET Admit Card 2019-UPTET Call Letter Download: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) will release Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Admit card 2019 (UPTET Admit Card 2019) on the December 12. Students who have applied for the UPTET will be able to download the Uttar Pradesh TET e-Admit Card for Uttar Pradesh TET examination will be available upbasiceduboard.gov.in from 5th December to 15th December 2019 (Expected).
To log in, the applicants will have to submit their credentials. All the candidates are advised to bring their Uttar Pradesh TET LP/ UP Admit card as they will not be allowed to enter inside the exam hall without their admit card. Over 15 lakh candidates appear for UPTET exam every year. For upcoming Govt. Job Notification please keep visiting our website www.newsinassam.com.
Download Uttar Pradesh TET Admit Card 2019: Download Hall Ticket
Download Uttar Pradesh TET Admit card 2019: The Uttar Pradesh TET Admit Card contains details filled in the application form by the applicant. If applicants have made any corrections, then the admit card will have the final correct details. Moreover, the information related to the examination will also be mentioned in it. The Uttar Pradesh TET 2019 dates are given below.
You can see the UPTET Advertisement here Click Here
Uttar Pradesh TET Admit Card 2019 Overview
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)|
|Post Date||October 31, 2019|
|Post Type||TET Admit Card|
|TET Exam Date||December 22, 2019|
|Category||LP & UP|
|Admit Card date||December 12, 2019|
|Admit Card Mode||Online|
How to Download Uttar Pradesh TET Admit Card 2019?
The process is simple. All you need to do is log in. The following points explain steps to download Uttar Pradesh TET Admit Card 2019 better for you.
The Uttar Pradesh TET 2019 admit card will be made available on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) under the TET tab. To download the UPTET Admit Card candidates have to enter the application number / username and password. If someone has forgotten their application number, they can also download their advertisement card with the retrieved TET application number and password. Here is the easy and step by step process to download the admit card for Uttar Pradesh TET 2019.
- Firstly, visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Education Board i.e upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- After that, the applicant will have to enter his/her Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Submit this information by clicking the button and proceed to print.
- Check the displayed UPTET Admit Card 2019 and print it.
Details on Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Hall Ticket 2019
After downloading the admit card, firstly applicant must check whether all the details are correct or not. For this, the student can cross-check admit card with all the original documents. Applicants can check the details which will be printed on the admit card.
|1.||Name of Candidate|
|2.||Parents Name of Candidates|
|5.||Name of Exam|
|6.||Level of Exam|
|7.||Mode of exam|
|8.||Time, Venue and Date of Exam|
|9.||Conducting Body Name|
|10.||Communication details of the candidate|
What to do after downloading Uttar Pradesh TET Admit Card 2019?
After downloading the admit card, the applicant must go through all the details on it. If there will any error in the information, then contact the Board and rectified it. Also, students must bring the following documents in the examination hall:
- Applicants must have the official UPTET Admit Card 2019 on the day of the exam.
- Student read all instructions on the hall ticket/admit card. Candidates will most likely require to take a photo ID proof.
- Note the exam centre venue address.
- It is suggested to visit the exam centre for a few days in advance. This will assist the applicant to know the distance from your place and how much time it might take. Make sure to start from your place at such time to reach the centre by reporting time.
UPTET Best Guide Book :
Hindi (Exam Pattern)
English (Exam Pattern)
Uttar Pradesh TET 2019 Instructions for candidates
- The calculator is not allowed in the exam hall.
- Any communication device or electronic device is not allowed inside the exam center.
- No, any Food item should not be taken inside the exam hall.
- Candidates must not take notes, papers or copies inside the exam hall.
- Uttar Pradesh TET Admit Card 2019 and other required documents on the day of the exam.
- Reach the examination center on time.
- Carefully Read & Follow instructions printed on the Assam TET hall ticket.
Uttar Pradesh TET 2019 Examination Pattern:
|TET Papers||Paper I(Lower Primary Level)|
Paper-II (Upper Primary Level)
|Mode of Exam||Written Examination|
|Type of Question||MCQ|
|Exam Time||2 hours 30 Minute|
|Exam language||Hindi, English|
Important Link for Uttar Pradesh TET Admit card 2019
|Download Uttar Pradesh TET Admit card 2019||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
Like our Facebook Page
Follow us Twitter