The unlock 3 guidelines has been released. Now there many significant changes than the last unlock or the lockdown. The things will change according to the place. Now some special rules might be there for Gauhati and other places near it. But most of the rules will be same for every one.
People have to follow all the rules given by the state government. Things to be noted that these all rules are applicable form August 1 2020. The state administration of Assam has given rules for Unlock 3 to be begun on August 1. Be that as it may, Assam won’t follow the whole rules gave by the Center from tomorrow however will go for incomplete execution to monitor the COVID-19 circumstance.
- ace Covering: Wearing of face mask is compulsory in public places, in workplaces and during travel in transport
- Social Distancing: Individuals must maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet in public areas
- Large Public gatherings/congregations in marriage, funeral etc. continue to remain prohibited. However, in marriage guests should not exceed 50 numbers and in funerals, only 20 people could attend
- Spitting in Public Places will be punishable with fine, as may be prescribed by the State/UT, local authority in accordance with its laws, rules and regulations
- Consumption of liquor, paan, gutka, tobacco etc. in public places is prohibited
- Staggering of work/business hours will be followed in all establishments
- Screening and Hygiene: Provision for thermal scanning, hand wash or sanitizer will be made at all entry points and of hand wash or sanitize at exit points and common areas
- Frequent sanitization of entire workplace, common facilities and all points which come into human contact will be ensured, including between shifts
- Social Distancing: All persons in charge of work places will ensure adequate distance between workers, adequate gaps between shifts, staggering the lunch breaks of staffs etc.