TNPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online 176 Civil Judge Posts : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Civil Judge vacancy 2019 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission selecting 176 possibility to fill their Civil Judge work in Tamilnadu. aspirant are mentioned to experience the most recent TNPSC work notice 2019 completely, Before applying to this vacancy. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) career is work under the Government job. This is the most ideal open door for the activity trackers who are searching for the Career in TNPSC.Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission association requests employment are gathered by online mode, through http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/most recent notification .html.
[TNPSC] Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 :
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Civil Judge vacancy 2019 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission selecting 176 possibility to fill their Civil Judge work in Tamilnadu.
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights :-
Vacancies – 176Job type – TN Govt job
Job Location – Tamil Nadu
Apply mode – Online
Official Website – http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/latest-notification.html
Last Date – 09-10-2019
They invite 176 Candidates to fill their opening. You can check their activity opportunity details by below..
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the following opportunity details with their ongoing enrollment. They give huge surprise to the applicants.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Job Vacancy Details :
Total Vacancies: 176
TNPSC vacancy 2019 Detailed :
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission requires following presents on fill their opportunities. Check the most recent activity opening details below TNPSC 2019.Name of Post
Name of Post : Civil Judge
Name of the servic : Post Code. 2089 No. of Post : Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service (Service Code No.060) 176 Posts
TNPSC 176 Civil Judge Eligibility Details :
According to the ongoing Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) notification 2019, the qualification subtleties for the Civil Judge employment has given
opportunity. Its is imperative to check you capability for this chance. On the off chance that you have less capability, you may not ready to apply for this vocation.
Here beneath you can discover age limit and instructive capability required for TNPSC Civil Judge work 2019
Educational Qualification :
Candidates are requested to check their training capability required for different Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) openings for job.
For Practicing Advocates/Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors:
1. Must have a Degree in Law of a University in India set up or fused by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution perceived by the University Grants
Commission, or perceived by Bar Council of India or some other comparable capability and selected the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu or in the Bar Council of some other
State in India .
2. Must practice as an Advocate or Pleader in any Court on the date of Notification for enrollment to the post and should have so polished for a time of at least
3 years on such date.
3. Must be an Assistant Public Prosecutor having at the very least 3 years of experience as an Advocate and/or Assistant Public Prosecutor
For Fresh Law Graduates :-
1. Must be a crisp Law Graduate having a degree in Law from a perceived University as referenced in Clause (I) above,
2. Must be qualified to be selected as a promoter.
3. More likely than not verified a general level of imprints in getting the Bachelor‟s Degree of Law as beneath:- (a) 45% Marks if there should be an occurrence of
Reserved Categories (i.e SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs(OBCMs) and BCMs). (b) half Marks in the event of Open Category (i.e Others).
4. More likely than not got the Bachelor‟s Degree of Law inside a time of three years before the date of notice.
TNPSC Civil Judge Age limit
Category of candidates
(should have completed)
(should have completed)
(should not have completed)
For Practising Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors
For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories.
|For Fresh Law Graduates||
(For all Categories)
To apply for the 176 Civil Judge job in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment modeApplication fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection
may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below
Enrollment Fee :
In the event that disconnected installment is liked, the assessment charge ought to be paid by the candidates inside two days from the date of accommodation of online
application for this enrollment in the event that they are not qualified for the concession noted below
TNPSC Salary details :
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) 176 Civil Judge Job compensation subtleties has been given underneath. The up-and-comers can check different pay data below.
Civil Judge – Rs. 27,700- 770-33,090 – 920 – 40450- 1080- 44770
TNPSC Selection Process :
1. Written exam
2. Personal Interview
3. Document Verification
How to apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission :
Visit TNPSC official website – http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/latest-notification.html
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Important dates for Civil Judge Vacancies :
The following important dates need to be remembered by the candidates
- Starting Date 09.09.2019
- Last Date 09.10.2019
- TANGEDCO ASSESSOR Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2020
- Regional Dental College Guwahati Recruitment 2020- Apply Online for Grade-IV and Various Posts
- GMCH Recruitment 2020– Apply Online for 244 various Posts
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2020– Apply Online for 138 Specialist Officers Posts
- TANGEDCO Recruitment 1300 ASSESSOR Posts 2020-Apply Online
- Admission Notice
- Admit Card
- All Over India
- Andhra Pradesh
- Answer Key
- Assam Govt Jobs
- Assam Job
- Assam Police
- Assam TET
- B. Com
- Bank Job
- Bihar Govt Jobs
- Central Govt Jobs
- Civil Engineer
- Deface Job
- Delhi Police
- Exam Routine
- Govt job
- Himachal Pradesh
- Indian Army
- Indian Navy
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Jharkhand govt jobs
- Latest Updates
- Madhya Pradesh
- Master's Degree
- Mock Test
- Police Jobs
- Post Graduate
- Post Office
- Private Sector Job
- Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu Govt
- Upcoming Admit
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Assam TET Practice Exam Practice in Assamese- অসমীয়া সাহিত্য
- Assam TET 2019 Result- TET Merit list Download
- ‘চূড়ান্ত ‘NRCত আপোনাৰ নাম কেনেকৈ চাব? How to Check your NRC Assam Final Result 2019?
- Assam Special TET 2020-Application Form, Date, Eligibility Criteria
- এ. পি. এচ. চি. ত ৩৯ তা পদত চাকৰি: Assam PSC Recruitment 2020-Apply Offline 39 Research Assistant
- Centre For Microfinance & Livelihood (CML) (NGO) Recruits Subject Matter Specialist In Boko Aug 2019
- Assam TET Practice Social Science in Assamese [সমাজ বিজ্ঞান]
- অসম জলসিঞ্চন বিভাগত ৬৪৩ টা পদত চাকৰি: Assam Irrigation Recruitment 643 Posts 2020-Apply online: