Assam Police Junior Assistant Exam Syllabus 2020: Selection Process & Guide Books: Assam Police Recruitment Department has announced the Police Syllabus and Exam Pattern on the official web portal, candidates can check their Junior Assistant Exam Pattern and Syllabus on this web page and download through given below mention link and start their exam preparation for getting higher marks. Assam Police has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Assam Police Junior Assistant he online application.
Today, in this article Bay Will Discuss About Selection Process, Syllabus and Guide Books for Assam Police Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020.
Assam Police Junior Assistant Syllabus, Guide Book 2020
A few days before the Assam Police Recruitment Department was released the recruitment notification for the various Junior Assistant exam posts. The Constable Application Form process has completed last month by the organization. After filling the application form all the candidates need to require the Assam Police Junior Assistant Exam Pattern or Syllabus for start their exam preparation, with the help of Assam Police Junior Assistant Syllabus, candidates can get higher marks in this examination. So, all the candidates can download their Assam Police Exam Syllabus or Pattern through this web page. Applicants want to any more information you visit the official website.
slprbassam.in Junior Assistant Exam 2020 Details
|Organization Name||Assam Police Department|
|Name of Posts||Junior Assistant, Stenographer (Grade-III)|
|Type of Jobs||Assam State Govt. Jobs|
|Article category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Assam Police Junior Assistant Selection Process
- Written Test
- Practical Test
- Computer Based Spelling Test:
Assam Police Junior Assistant Syllabus of Reasoning, GK, GS
All the candidates are informed that those who have applied the Assam Police Recruitment application form before the last date, now can able to check their Exam Syllabus exam Pattern according to schedule. as given below mention you can able to check and download it. Exam Syllabus contains all subjects in upcoming police constable examination with topic wise. here we are provided all exam Syllabus according to subject wise and Exam Pattern on this web page.
Name of post/s:
1. Junior Assistant (A.P.HQrs)
2. Junior Assistant (District Police)
3. Stenographer (Grade-III)
– There will be two phases of Test (i) Written Test and (ii) Practical Test.
– Before entering the examination centre, biometrics of each candidate will be done.
– The written test will be of 50 marks and will be completely OMR based.
– There will be 50 questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark.
– There will be negative marking of ½ mark for each wrong answer.
– Candidates will use black ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet.
– Duration of the test will be of 2 (two) hours.
– Candidates numbering only 5 times the number of posts in respect of each category (Unreserved, OBC/MOBC, SC, S.T. (P), S.T.(H) & EWS) both male & female will be called for Practical Test on merit category.
Syllabus for Written Test:
(i) Logical reasoning, aptitude
(ii) Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India
(iii) Comprehension and
(iv) General Knowledge
i) Computer Based spelling test: 20 marks[ 10 minutes] ii) Computer Based typing test: 20 marks[ 10 minutes] iii) Computer Based MCQ test: 10 marks[ 10 minutes]
Total: 50 marks
Computer Based Spelling Test:
Candidates will have to correct the spelling from a given paragraph. There will be 40 incorrect words in the paragraph. Half (0.5) mark will be awarded for correcting a word.
Computer Based Typing Test for Junior Assistant:
Candidate will have to type a given paragraph containing 200 words. one tenth (0.1) mark for every correct word will be awarded.
Computer Based MCQ Test:
– There will be 20 Multiple Choice Questions related to Computer knowledge. Half (0.5) marks will be awarded for each correct answer. – There will be no negative marking
For Stenographer (Grade-III), the following will be additional test for 50 marks:
1. Speed Test in shorthand at a speed of 80 words per minute (Duration 5 minutes)(400 words) (Dictation)
2. Time to be given to the candidates for testing the computer [3 minutes duration] 3. Time for transcription for the dictated portion in computer [20 minutes duration]
Marks for Dictation and its transcription:
– Candidate will have to transcribe the dictated paragraph of 400 words on computer.
– 0.125 mark for every correct transcribed word will be awarded.
Documents to bring in Practical Test:
The candidates should bring a set of attested photocopies along with the originals of the following documents for verification by the Selection Committee on the date of Practical Test.
i. Certificate of proof of age. (Admit card of H.S.L.C. / equivalent examination).
ii. Certificate of Graduation (B.A./B.Sc./B. Com. or equivalent degree) (pass certificate as well as marks sheet and Certificate on Computer proficiency for Jr. Asstt. and Certificate of stenography for stenographer (in original).
iii. Certificate of additional qualification such as Degree / Diploma Certificate from recognized / accredited institute etc. ( pass certificate as well as marks sheet in original)
iv. Certificate of Caste from the competent authority in respect of the candidates belonging to ST (P) / ST (H) / SC / OBC & MOBC.
v. EWS Certificate from Competent Authority, if any.
vi. 2 (two) copies of recent photographs of passport size which was uploaded in the online application.
Based on the aggregate performance (marks obtained) of the candidates in the Written Test & Practical Test for Junior Assistant and Written Test , Practical Test & Stenography Test for Stenographer, the Final Merit Lists will be prepared category wise for the posts of Junior Assistant and Stenographer (Grade-III) as under:
1) Written Test: 50 marks
2) Practical Test: 50 marks
Total: 100 marks
1) Written Test: 50 marks
2) Practical Test: 50 marks
3) Stenography Test: 50 marks
Total: 150 marks
– In case of a tie in marks, the candidate older in age will be placed higher in the merit list. Further, candidates having same date of birth and have obtained equal marks, will be placed in the merit list according to percentage of marks in graduation.
– In case, posts reserved for EWS are not filled up by candidates belonging to EWS category due to shortage of the eligible candidates, the posts will be filled up from the candidates of unreserved category.
Assam Police Junior Assistant Guide Books
We compile a list of books based on Assam Police Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 topics. Although you can go for any guide book available in the market, it will never help you to clear your ideas for cracking future tests.
Thus, it is advisable to buy textbooks, carefully understand the concepts and then solve the question papers from the past years. These articles can be purchased online or from any local store.
6. Modern India by Rajiv Ahir
Disclaimer: The job news published on AllJobAssam.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verfify the job post from the official sources before applying.