SBI Recruitment 2020- Apply Online for 8134 Junior Associates: State Bank of India (SBI) has released recruitment notice for the 8134 vacancies posts of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) and Driver in Various circle all over India. Interested and eligible people can easily apply for this job. The Online application start from 03-01-2020 and last date is 26-01-2020. This is the great opportunity for job seekers who are looking for career at SBI. The details information of SBI job program updates are given below. Job seekers are invited to read the SBI job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and application fee below on our Newsinassam.com Website. For more accurate information on SBI job notification, check their official website https://www.sbi.co.in/.
SBI Recruitment 2020
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only. Candidates can appear for the test only once under this recruitment project. The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State, should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State (mentioned in the under given vacancy table against each state/UT). The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying the online main examination but before joining the Bank. Candidates who fail to qualify the language test will not be offered appointment. Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test. There is no provision for Inter Circle Transfer / Inter State Transfer for Junior Associates to be recruited.
SBI Recruitment 2020- Notification Details
|SBI Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Job Category||Bank Job|
|Job Role||Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) and Driver|
|Job Location||Across India|
SBI Recruitment 2020- Vacancies Details
|Circle Name||Regular Vacancies||Backlog Vacancies|
|Maharashtra/ Mumbai Metro||865||00|
|Special Recruitment Drive|
SBI Recruitment 2020- Educational Qualification
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.01.2020. Those who are in the final year/ semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.01.2020.
- Note (a) The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet/certificate or provisional certificate issued by the University/Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
(b) Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post. Such certificates should be dated on or before 01.01.2020.
SBI Recruitment 2020- Age Limit
Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.01.2020, i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1992 and not later than 01.01.2000 (both days inclusive).
Relaxation of Upper age limit:
|Sr. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC/ ST||5 years|
|3||PWD (Gen/ EWS)||10 years|
|4||PWD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|5||PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|6||Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Actual period of service rendered in defense services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex- Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years|
|7||Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried||7 years (subject to maximum age limit of 35 years for General/ EWS, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)|
SBI Recruitment 2020- Pay Scale
- Rs.11765-655/ 3-13730-815/ 3-16175-980/ 4-20095-1145/ 7-28110-2120/ 1-30230-1310/1-31450.
- The starting Basic Pay is Rs.13075/- (Rs 11765/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
SBI Recruitment 2020- Application Fee
|Category||Fee/ intimation Charges|
|General/ OBC/ EWS Rs||750/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS||Nil|
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2020?
- Candidates can apply online and no other mode of application will be accepted
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Recruitment of Junior Associates 2020. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
- Helpdesk: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/ intimation charges or receipt of Admission/call letter, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM and 06:00 PM on working days) or lodge his/her query on http://cgrs.ibps.in
- Candidates are advised not to forget to mention ‘Recruitment of Junior Associate-2020’ in the subject of the email.
- Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Candidates should have valid email ID & mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/ her in getting call letter/ advices etc. by email/ SMS.
SBI Recruitment 2020- Tentative List of Centres for Examination
|State Code||State/ UT||Exam Centre|
|11||Andaman & Nicobar Island||Port Blair|
|12||Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|14||Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur|
|15||Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad (Bihar), Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea|
|16||Chandigarh||Chandigarh – Mohali|
|17||Chhattisgarh||Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|19||Gujarat||Ahmedabad – Gandhinagar, Anand, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|20||Haryana||Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hisar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Sonipat, Yamuna Nagar|
|21||Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una|
|22||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Samba, Srinagar|
|23||Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|24||Karnataka||Bengaluru, Belgaum, Davangere, Gulbarga, Hassan, Hubli – Dharwad, Mandya, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi|
|25||Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur|
|27||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain|
|28||Maharashtra||Amravati, Aurangabad (Maharashtra), Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, Solapur|
|33||Delhi NCR||Delhi NCR (All NCR cities)|
|34||Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|36||Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Sangrur|
|37||Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur|
|38||Sikkim||Bardang – Gangtok|
|39||Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore, Virudhunagar|
|40||Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal|
|42||Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Bareilly, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida & Gr. Noida, Varanasi|
|43||Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee|
|44||West Bengal||Asansol, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Kalyani, Siliguri|
Important Dates for SBI Recruitment 2020
|Starting Online Registration of Application and Fee||03-01-2020|
|Last Date of Online Registration||26-01-2020|
Important Links for SBI Recruitment 2020
|Download Official Notification||Click here|
|Apply Link||Click here|
|For more upcoming notification||www.newsinassam.com|