After the Lockdown from 27th of June. The bank has taken some new steps for the functioning of the institution.With Assam government requesting an all out lockdown from 28th June to twelfth July in all the zones under Kamrup Metropolitan region, banks in the city are required to be working with least staff.
While State Bank of India (SBI) has just given an official statement in such manner, different banks are relied upon to stick to this same pattern. Following the rules, SBI will open only 6 (six) branches in the Kamrup Metro region for its clients.
The branches are:
1) State Bank of India (SBI) Guwahati Main Branch, Panbazar
2) State Bank of India, Dispur Branch
3) State Bank of India, Guwahati Medical College & Hospital
4) State Bank of India, Maligaon Branch
5) State Bank of India, Guwahati Airport Branch and
6) State Bank of India, Assam Secretariat
Customers are requested to visit the above branches only if it is totally necessary.