Samagra Shiksha Assam Recruitment 2020- Apply for 1842 Cluster Resource Centre Co-ordinator (CRCC) Posts: Samagra Shiksha Assam (SSA Assam) has released the notification for recently released the recruitment advertisement for 1842 Cluster Resource Centre Co-ordinator (CRCC) Job in Assam. The official notification for the post will be released by Samagra Shiksha Assam. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill Application. The last date for submitting Online applications is 29-02-2020. This is the great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in SSA Assam. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest SSA Assam job notification 2020 fully. Samagra Shiksha Assam (SSA Assam) job applications are collected by Offline mode.
Samagra Shiksha Assam (SSA Assam) CRCC Recruitment 2020
The detailed information on Samagra Shiksha Assam latest job notification 2020 has been given below and this Samagra Shiksha Assam Recruitment comes under the Government job. However, for more accurate information on this Samagra Shiksha Assam job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website www.ssa.assam.gov.in.
Samagra Shiksha Assam Recruitment 2020- Notification Details
|Samagra Shiksha Assam Recruitment 2020||Overview|
|Organization Name||Samagra Shiksha Assam (SSA Assam)|
|Job Category||Assam Government Jobs|
|Job Role||Cluster Resource Centre Co-ordinator (CRCC)|
Samagra Shiksha Assam Recruitment 2020- Vacancies Details
Name of post- Cluster Resource Centre Co-ordinator (CRCC)
No of posts- 1842 posts
- Barpeta:- 106
- Biswanath:- 45
- Bongaigaon:- 47
- Charaideu:- 45
- Darrang:- 46
- Dhemaji:- 101
- Dhubri:- 87
- Dibruagarh:- 124
- Goalpara:- 73
- Golaghat:- 87
- Hailakandi:- 43
- Hojai:- 45
- Jorhat:- 76
- Kamrup Metro:- 50
- Kamrup:- 140
- Karimganj:- 89
- Lakhimpur:- 123
- Majuli:- 46
- Morigaon:- 58
- Nagaon:- 65
- Nalbari:- 38
- Sivasagar:- 43
- Sonitpur:- 54
- South Salmara- Mankachar:- 19
- Tinsukia:- 86
Samagra Shiksha Assam Recruitment 2020- Eligibility Details
Samagra Shiksha Assam (SSA) Notification eligibility details, such as educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation given below.
- Regular Teacher of Elementary Level OR Secondary Level (Excluding Subject! Teacher OR Post Graduate Teacher) of concerned district.
- Contractual Teacher working under SSA (Excluding State Pool Teacher) of concerned district.
- Teacher of same medium can apply against medium specific cluster.
- Single – Science Teacher/ Hindi Teacher/ Classical Teacher/ Arabic Teacher/ Sanskrit Teacher is not eligible.
- Teacher of Single! Double Teacher school is not eligible.
- Head Master/ Head Teacher is not eligible.
- Teacher from High PTR school is not eligible (in case of Lower Primary, PTR should not be more than 1:30, in case Upper Primary, PTR should not be more than 1: 40 and in case of High School, PTR should not be more than 1:40).
Samagra Shiksha Assam Recruitment 2020- Age limit
- Maximum age is 45 years as on 1st January 2020.
Samagra Shiksha Assam Recruitment 2020- Pay Scale
On attachment basis (salary to be drawn in the parent post of the incumbent).
Other allowances to selected CRCCs: No additional allowance will be provided except for Travelling Allowance as prescribed in the SR&FR of SSA,Assam.
Samagra Shiksha Assam Recruitment 2020- Educational Qualification
- Graduation from UGC recognized University with NCTE recognized professional qualification (2 year D.El.Ed./ B.Ed. etc)
- In case of Dima Hasao, Karbi Anglong and West Karbi Anglong districts, the minimum qualification is Graduation from UGC recognized University.
- In case cf Garo medium clusters of Kamrup and Goalpara districts, minimum qualification is Graduation from UGC recognized University.
- Computer Literate (MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, Internet browsing etc).
- Candidate with experience (for at least 3 years) in SSA/ RMSA will get preference (excluding teaching experience as Asstt. Teacher in Govt/ Provincialised schools).
- In case of more than one teacher selected f-om same school, the candidature of highest mark holder candidate will be accepted. The other lower marks holder candidate/candidates will de dropped and his/her/their candidature will be cancelled.
- The candidate should be young and energetic having social and lcadership skills as well as capable of extensive school visits and tours on mission mode and organizing training: workshops from time to time.
- Candidature will automatically be cancelled on submission of any false/fake documents‘information as and when detected.
How to apply for Samagra Shiksha Assam Recruitment 2020?
The candidates will have to apply in written application in specific Format (sample copy of specific Application Format end Working Certificate are uploaded at official website- https://ssa.assam.gov.in) along with Working Certificate and the photocopy of all relevant documents and one passport size photograph to respective (working and applied) District Mission Office.
The last date of receipt of application at respective District Mission Office is 29-02-2020.
Candidates will have to give option of only one Cluster within his/her working district only in the application itself. However, authority reserves the right to decide the allotment of cluster.
|Date for Written test||The date for Written Test will be published et Notice Board of respective District Mission Office on or before 07-03-2020.|
|Date of Issue of Admit Card||On 07-03-2020 at respective District Mission Office.|
|Date of Verification of documents and Date of Interview||The date will be published at Notice Beard of respective District Mission Office along with list of shortlisted candidates for interview etc. on 13-03-2020|
Important Link for Samagra Shiksha Assam Recruitment 2020
|Download SSA Assam Application Form||Click Here|
|List of Vacant Cluster Resource Centers (CRCs)||Click Here|
|Working Certificate||Click Here|
|For more upcoming updates||www.newsinassam.com|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
Like our Facebook Page