RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019-20- Apply Online for 926 Vacancies Posts: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites applications from eligible candidates for 926 posts of “Assistant” – 2019 in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive examination in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Please note that Corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement, will be published only on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. The full text of the advertisement is available on the Banks’ website www.rbi.org.in and is also being published in the Employment News / Rojgar Samachar.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019-20
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment for the Post of Assistant. Applications will be accepted only Online through the Bank’s website. No other mode for submission of application is available. The Online Application Start from 23-12-2019 and Last date of Online Application is 16-01-2020. Do not miss the wonderful opportunity in Reserve Bank Of India. The Job Seekers are requested to read the RBI Assistant Posts eligibility, salary, age limit, and application Fee in Our Newsinassam.com Website. For more details information on this Assistant Post Job notification check their official website.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019-20- Notification Details
|RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019-20||Details|
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank Of India|
|Job Category||Bank Job/Government Job|
|Job Location||Across India|
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019-20- Vacancy Details
|Kanpur & Lucknow||11||00||14||32||06||63|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||02||00||05||11||02||20|
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019-20- Educational Qualification
Educational Qualifications (as on 01.12.2019):
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019-20- Age Limit
Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/12/1991 and not later than 01/12/1999 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit:
Upper age limit will be relaxed as under:
|Sr. No||Category||Relaxation in Age|
|(i)||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||By 5 years, i.e. up to 33 years|
|(ii)||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years|
|(iii)||Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||By 10 years (GEN/ EWS), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)|
|(iv)||Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.|
|(v)||Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married||By 10 years|
|(vi)||Candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989.||By 5 years|
|(vii)||Candidates having work experience in Reserve Bank of India||To the extent of number of years of such experience, subject to maximum of 3 years.|
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019-20- Scheme of Selection
I. Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice):
|Sr.No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
II. Main Examination (Multiple Choice):
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 minutes|
|2||Test of English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
III. Language Proficiency Test (LPT) – The candidates provisionally shortlisted from the main on-line examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned as detailed below). Candidate not proficient in the Official / Local Language shall be disqualified.
The Office wise local language/s is/are as follows:
- Ahmedabad – Gujarati
- Bengaluru – Kannada
- Bhopal – Hindi
- Bhubaneswar – Oriya
- Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi
- Chennai – Tamil
- Guwahati – Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo
- Hyderabad – Telugu
- Jaipur – Hindi
- Jammu – Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri
- Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi
- Kolkata – Bengali / Nepali
- Mumbai – Marathi / Konkani
- Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi
- New Delhi – Hindi
- Patna – Hindi / Maithili
- Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019-20- Pay Scale
Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 14,650/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13,150/- plus two advance increments admissible to Graduates) in the scale of ₹ 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants approximately ₹ 36091/-.
* House Rent Allowance will not be paid to the employee, if Bank’s accommodation is provided and license fee will be recovered from her/him @ 0.3% of pay at the starting stage of the pay scale of Class III.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019-20- Examination Centres
The Centers for the Main Examination will be limited.
|Sr. No.||State/UT/NCR||Preliminary Examination Centre||Main Examination Centre|
|1||Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||Port Blair|
|2||Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Guntur, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram||Kakinada, Kurnool, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|4||Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur||Guwahati|
|5||Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzzafarpur, Patna, Purnea,||Darbhanga, , Muzzafarpur, Patna|
|6||Chandigarh||Chandigarh- Mohali||Chandigarh- Mohali|
|7||Chattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur||Bhilai, Raipur|
|8||Delhi||Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon||Delhi NCR|
|10||Gujarat||Ahmedabad – Gandhinagar, Anand, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara||Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|11||Haryana||Ambala, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Yamuna Nagar||Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra|
|12||Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una||Hamirpur|
|13||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Samba||Jammu|
|14||Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi||Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|15||Karnataka||Belagavi, Bengaluru, Kalaburgi, Hubli, Mangaluru, Mysuru, Shivamogga, Udipi||Bengaluru, Hubli, Mysuru, Shivamogga, Udipi|
|16||Kerala||Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrichur||Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode Thiruvananthapuram, Thrichur,|
|17||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Ujjain|
|18||Maharashtra||Amravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Ratnagiri, Satara||Amravati, Aurangabad, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune|
|23||Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur||Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Rourkela|
|25||Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala, Sangrur||Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Patiala|
|26||Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur||Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Sikar, Udaipur|
|28||Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Namakkal, Salem, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore||Chennai, Coimbatore, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore|
|29||Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal,||Hyderabad|
|31||Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Prayagraj, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi||Agra, Aligarh, Prayagraj, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi|
|32||Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee||Dehradun, Haldwani|
|33||West Bengal||Asansol, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Kalyani, Kolkata, Siliguri||Asansol, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Kolkata, Siliguri|
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019-20- Application Fee
- 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- 450/- for OBC/General/EWS candidates (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges)
Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of examination fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019-20
- Candidates may go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Important Date For RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019-20
|RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019-20||Important Date|
|Starting Date of Online Application And Examination Fee||23-12-2019|
|Last Date of Online Application and Examination Fee||24-01-2020|
|Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative)||14 & 15 February 2020|
|Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative)||March 2020|
Download Official Notification and Apply Link for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019-20
|RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019-20||Important Links|
|Download Official Notification||Click here|
|Registration Link/ Login (Apply Link)||Click here|
|For More Upcoming Update||www.newsinassam.com|