Railway Recruitment 2019- Apply Online For 306 ALP And Technician Grade-III Posts: In Western Railway. The Indian Railways, Through RRC Western Railway, Mumbai Has Invited online application form eligible and interested candidates for filling 85 Post of ASSISTANT LOCO PILOT(ALP) and 221 post of TECHNICIAN Grade-III in multiple trades comprising Carpenter, Carriage and Wagon, Disel Electrical, Disel Mechanical, Electrical/Power, Electrical/Train Lighting, Electrical/TRD, Fitter, Machinist, Welder, Etc. Through direct recruitment in the form of GENERAL DEPARTMENTAL COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION (GDCE). The registration-cum-applocation process towards the same starts from 12-10-2019 and close on 11-11-2019. Railway Recruitment Cell invites ONLINE applications from eligible serving employees of Western Railway as on the date of notification for filling up the posts of ASSISTANT LOCO PILOT(ALP) – 85 & TECHNICIAN Grade-III – 221 against GDCE Quota Level-02 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs.19900/- plus other allowances as admissible Schedule for ONLINE Registration & submission of Online Application :
Railway Recruitment 2019- Apply Online Posts Important:
- Please read all the instructions in this notification carefully and ensure that you are eligible to apply before filling the application form Online available on the RRC – WR website- https://www.rrc-wr.com
- Employees are advised in their own interest to submit Online Application much before the closing date to avoid possibility of any failure to submit application due to heavy load/jam on website.
- In case the employees does not have a VALID personal e-mail ID he/she should create his / her e-mail ID before applying online application and keep their personal mobile number and personal valid e-mail active throughout the recruitment process
- Employees should visit RRC WR website https://www.rrc-wr.com regularly for further updates as there can be failure in delivery of SMS/e-mail due to reasons beyond the control of RRC-WR.
- ALL NOTICES UPLOADED ON RRC-WR WEBSITE / SENT BY EMAIL / SMS WILL BE TREATED AS DEEMED TO HAVE BEEN READ AND UNDERSTOOD BY THE EMPLOYEES.
|Opening Date & Time||12/10/2019 from 10.00 hrs.|
|Closing Date & Time||11/11/2019 Up to 18.00 hrs|
Details of Railway Recruitment 2019:
All recent and upcoming notifications published by the Railway Recruitment 2019 are updated here. The important details of Railway Recruitment 2019 for associate professor are given in the table below.
|Organization Name||Indian RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Post Name||ASSISTANT LOCO PILOT(ALP) and TECHNICIAN Grade-III|
|Total Vacancy||306 (85+221)|
|Job Location||Western Railway, Mumbai|
|Salary||Level-02 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs.19900/-|
Railway Recruitment 2019- Apply Online Details Of Vacancies:
1.ASSISTANT LOCO PILOT
|1||Assistant Loco Pilot||45||12||6||22||85|
2.TECHNICIAN GRADE III
|3||Carriage And Wagon||Mechanical||15||4||2||7||28|
|6||Electrical / Power||Electrical||2||0||0||1||3|
|7||Electrical / Power
|8||Electrical / Train Lighting||Electrical||3||1||1||2||7|
|9||Electrical / TRD||Electrical||2||0||0||1||3|
|10||Electrical / TRD (OHE)||Electrical||2||1||0||1||4|
|11||Electrical / TRS||Electrical||17||4||3||9||33|
|17||Multi Skilled Fitter||Engineering||3||0||0||2||5|
|19||Refrigeration And Air
Railway Recruitment 2019- Apply Online Educational Qualification:
Candidates are applying for Assistant Loco Pilot(ALP) and Technician Grade-III posts through Railway Recruitment 2019 must have passed Matriculation/SSLC or equivalent with ITI in relevant trade, Diploma three years in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobile Engineering from a NCVT/SCVT recognize University/Institution as specified in the notification for know More details please visit official Notification at rrc-wr.com.
Railway Recruitment 2019- Apply Online Age Criteria:
Candidates interested in applying for Assistant Loco Pilot(ALP) and Technician Grade-III posts through Railway Recruitment 2019 must have attained 18 years of age on 01-01-2020
|Age Group||42 years||45 years||47 years||18 years|
Railway Recruitment 2019- Apply Online Pay Scale:
Selection of the Candidates to ALP and technician Grade-III posts through Railway Recruitment 2019 will be done through GDCE test the posts of ASSISTANT LOCO PILOT(ALP) – 85 & TECHNICIAN Grade-III – 221 against GDCE Quota Level-02 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs.19900/- plus other allowances as admissible Schedule for ONLINE Registration & submission of Online Application.
Railway Recruitment 2019- Apply Online Recruitment Process:
1. Only single online application (common to all the notified posts- ALP & Technicians) has to be submitted by the employees through the link provided on the official website of RRC-WR.
2. The entire recruitment process shall involve Single stage WRITTEN TEST/ CBT, Computer Based Aptitude Test (AT) (For ALP only) and Document Verification followed by Medical Examination as applicable.
3. The date, time and venue for all the activities viz. Single stage WRITTEN TEST/CBT, Computer Based Aptitude Test (AT), DV and Medical examination or any other additional activity as applicable shall be fixed by RRC-WR and shall be
intimated to the eligible employees in due course.
4. Request for postponement of any of the above activity or for change of venue, date and shift will not be entertained under any circumstances.
How to Apply for Railway Recruitment 2019- Apply Online:
Eligible Serving Western Railway employee may apply ONLINE through website : www.rrc-wr.com
1) Employees are required to go to the link provided for filling ONLINE application and fill up the personal details/BIO-DATA carefully.
2) Employees should ensure that their Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth matches with the entries recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate.
3) Employees are advised to indicate their personal mobile no. and personal valid email IDs in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire recruitment process for communicating them.
4) Employees are further advised to visit website of RRC frequently to get the latest information or any changes about this notification. The communication with the employees will be made through SMS & e-mail only. Employees are advised to provide only their own Mobile number/ e-mail ID so that they receive such communication.
5) A colour photograph of size 3.5cm x 3.5cm (not older than three months from the date of application) with clear front view of the employees without cap and sunglasses should be uploaded. The photo should be only in JPEG format-100 DPI. The size of the uploaded photograph should be up to 70 kb. Employees may note that RRC may at any stage, reject the application for uploading old/unclear photo along with online application or for any significant variations between photographs uploaded along with online application and physical appearance of the employees.
Employees are advised to bring one copy of the same photograph along with Hall Ticket/e–Call Letter and original valid Photo ID at the time of examination. They are also advised to keep 3 copies of the same photograph for further use.
6) During submission of ONLINE application, a Unique Registration Number will be generated and issued to each employees. Employees are advised to preserve/note their Registration Number for further stages of recruitment process/ correspondence.
7) To avoid last minute rush, employees are advised in their own interest to submit ONLINE application much before the closing date.
STEPS TO SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATON
FOR MORE UPDATES LOGIN www.newsinassam.com