Preparation Strategy for Gauhati University B.Ed Entrance Exams 2020 : Gauhati University B.Ed entrance is one of the most popular entrance exam after graduation. Here we will discuss about how to prepare for these examination ? The dates for the entrance exams in India for B.Ed admission are getting closer. Application processes have begun and some tests even admit cards have been released. Now is the time that candidates must be well prepared for the upcoming entrance exam for their B.Ed. In this article, we will cover the tips and instructions on how to prepare for entrance exams B.Ed. Article exam pattern will also be discussed for B.Ed exams help candidates become familiar with the exam.
Gauhati University B.Ed Entrance Exams Preparation Tips
Section A: General English
This section will be understood basic English questions. The various items to be included in the section are articles, reading comprehension, times, correction of Sorrows, preposition, spelling, synonyms and antonyms, vocabulary, Transformation phrases including vocals, direct and indirect style, simple, complex and compound sentences.
- Read all the rules of the topics above and try to resolve issues related to these issues.
- Try to solve a questionnaire in English every day. You will find plenty of General English grammar and quizzes on the Internet.
- Learn a new word every day. Learn and write the meaning, synonyms and antonyms of the word. This will help improve your vocabulary.
- Try to read a daily newspaper English, this sentence will help strengthen its transformation.
Section B: Teaching Aptitude and General Knowledge
To become a teacher, the student must have some skills proficiency as students fighting, analytical thinking, problem solving, communication skills, intelligence, etc. This section includes evaluation of candidates based on skills teaching skills and knowledge.
Through the section of general knowledge, knowledge of the candidate in terms of general knowledge, environment, life sciences, evaluated etc. Other than that, the knowledge of students are also evaluated based on current issues, application of science in everyday life, history, culture, general policies of the country, geography, economy and neighboring countries .
- Keep up with the news of the day and events worldwide. See the news for at the least one hour every day.
- Read some of the best books of general culture.
- Test to resolve a false teaching fitness every day on the internet.
- Resolve questions of fitness books of general education.
Best Books for B.Ed Entrance Exams
B.Ed. Entrance Exam Guide 01 Edition (Paperback): RPH Editorial Board
IGNOU B.Ed. entrance exam guides: GPH Book
Teaching Aptitude (with MCQ): RPH Editorial Board