PG Research Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
l. Students must have uniformly good Academic records and who have obtained at least 55% marks in the last qualifying examinations (i.e.U.G. & P.G).
2. Students who are admitted as LLM/M.Phil/Ph.d/ Post Doctorate Research Scholar in any recognized University for the session 2020-2021are eligible for the schemes.
1. The student must be a domicile of Assam (PRC document mandatory)
2. The Students must have valid (up-to-date) Bank Account in their name (Preferably in SBI) and details to be submitted along with the application(Bank Name, A/C Number, Branch Name, IFSC Code)
3. Scholarship shall be disbursed through DBT system to the beneficiaries.
4. The Candidate should possess the relevant qualification from any recognized Institution.
5. Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit in all cases and also to be restricted as per budget allocation.
6. The selected candidates will have to execute a bond before awarding the scholarship to the effect that the entire scholarship amount drawn by the scholar shall be refunded if he / she discontinues the research work / study during the tenure of scholarship or violate any terms and conditions of the award.
Documents to be submitted with PG Research Scholarship Assam 2020 Application Form
a. PRC from DC/ S.D.O. as Proof of Domicile of State of Assam (Mandatory).
b. Certificate from the Registrar/Head of the Institution in which the candidate is at present studying (Mandatory).
c. Certificate from Research Guide/ Copy of Admission receipt.
d. Final mark sheet of last qualifying examinations (i.e. U.G/P.G).
e. Photograph and Signature of the candidate.
Value of PG Research Scholarship
1. For Ph.D: @ Rs. 1000/- per-month
2. For M.Phil: @ Rs. 7001-per month
3. For P.G LLM: @ Rs. 500/- per month