North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019– Apply Online For 1104 Apprentices : ONLINE applications are invited from interested candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentice Act 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1962, in the designated trades at Workshops/Units in the jurisdiction of North Eastern Railway (NER). Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only ONLINE till the closing date. According to Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Gorakhpur recruitment notice for 2019, these vacancies were allocated to the posts of Apprentices. Job Seeker are looking for a job in the railway can apply online from 26-11-2019 until 25-12-2019. RRC North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification and Online Registration is available at http://www.nergkp.org/index_ner_act_apprentice_training_2019_1349.php
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019-
The detailed information on North Eastern Railway (NER) Recruitment latest job notification 2019 has been given below and this North Eastern Railway Recruitment comes under the Central Government job. The job Seekers are requested to read below the Railway Recruitment Cell, Gorakhpur North Eastern Railway Recruitment Apprentices job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our www.newsinassam.com website. However, for more accurate information on this North Eastern Railway Recruitment job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website https://ner.indianrailways.gov.in/.
Details Of North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019
All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 are updated right here. The important details of North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 for Apprentices are highlighted in the table below.
|North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Organization Name||North Eastern Railway , RRC|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||North Eastern Railway Zone/ Gorakhpur|
|Salary (Pay Scale)||As Per Government Rule|
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019- Vacancy Details
North Eastern Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell, Gorakhpur has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites the candidates to fill their 1104 Apprentices job vacancy in North East railway zone. You can check their job vacancy details from below
|1||Mechanical Workshop Gorakhpur||411|
|2||Signal Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt||63|
|3||Bridge Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt||35|
|4||Mechanical Workshop Izzat Nagar||151|
|5||Diesel Shed Izzat Nagar||60|
|6||Carriage & Wagon Izzat Nagar||64|
|7||Carriage & Wagon Lacknow Jn||155|
|8||Diesel Shed Gonda||90|
|9||Carriage & Wagon Varanasi||75|
The details of Trade wise slots with break-up of reservation for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/Divyang/Ex-Servicemen & their wards are as under-
Mechanical Workshop Gorakhpur-
Signal Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt-
Bridge Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt-
Mechanica Workshop Izzat Nagar-
Diesel Shed Izzat Nagar-
Carriage & Wagon Izzat Nagar-
Carriage & Wagon Lucknow Jn-
Diesel Shed Gonda-
Carriage & Wagon Varanasi-
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019- Educational Qualification
candidates can check their education Qualification required for RRC North Eastern Railway Recruitment Apprentices job opportunities
- The Candidates Should have already passed the prescribed qualification of High School/10th with minimum 50% marks & ITI in notified trade on the date of issue of notification.
Age limit for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019
- The candidates must not be less than 15 Years of age and not more than 24 Years of age as on 25-12-2019. In the case of SC/ST candidates upper age limit is relaxed by 5 Years and in the case of OBC candidates, the upper age limit is relaxed by 3 Years. For Divyang candidates maximum 10 Years age relaxation is permitted.
Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online application process.
- The candidates will have to pay Rs.100/- as processing Fee. SC/ST/EWS/Divyang(PwD)/Women candidates are exempted from payment of processing Fee.
- Selected candidates will get As Per Rules of Govt of India Apprentice Act.
- Selected candidates called for document verification will have to submit Medical Certificate in Prescribed format issued by authorized Medical Officer as per medical certificate proforma enclosed herewith. Eligibility of Divyang for particular trade shall be governed by Railway Boards guidelines.
How to Apply for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019?
Candidates willing to be a part of North Eastern Railway have to apply for Apprentices posts through Online mode from 26.11.2019 to 25.12.2019. The links for respective posts will be available on the Official website of North Eastern Railway, RRC, Gorakhpur. To complete the application process for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019, follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all open the official website @ https://ner.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out “NER Apprentice” Notification.
- Fill the Online form.
- Pay the application fee, if Required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for NER Apprentice Application
|North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of Application Form||26th Nov 2019|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||25th Dec 2019|
Download North Eastern Railway Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
|NER Recruitment 2019||Important Links|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Link||Apply Here|
|For Upcoming Notification||www.newsinassam.com|