NERIE Shillong B.Ed Entrance Syllabus: Exam Pattern and PDF download : As B.ed is becoming more and more popular in the country and the state. So the demand of B.ED degree has increased. NERIE Shillong released it date for entrance on B.ED. Now as we know that to clear any exam. Syllabus and Exam pattern becomes very important. Understanding the syllabus and exam pattern makes your 15% of the preparation done. The syllabus is tough in a detail manner and the exam pattern is explained in the most simplest way.
The Syllabus contain of 4 sections. And exam pattern is static for all. Its a good change for all the students to ge admission on a reputed B.ed college. They have reasonable time to study.
NERIE Shillong B.Ed Entrance Syllabus
There are four section on the syllabus. The four section has different percentage of marks. And its section focuses on the different type of questions. Some part focuses on mathematical ability, then some part focuses on the general knowledge section. You can download the syllabus for free. Also get the PDF of the syllabus.
- General English (Vocabulary, Tense, Voice, Narration, Prepositions, Correction of sentences, Comprehension): 120 Marks
- General Knowledge (Indian History, Indian Polity, General Science, Current affairs): 20 marks
- Test of Reasoning and Numerical Abilit: 120 marks
- Current Indian Education (Issues and Policies) National Policy on Education 1986, Universalization of Elementary Education –Right to Education, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) Secondary Education –Rastriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA): 40 Marks
Language Proficiency indicating specific areas like comprehension, rearranging sentences, selecting suitable words for the blanks, finding out errors in parts of the sentences, finding out equivalent meaning to the given phrases, finding out suitable words for the incomplete sentences, sequencing, grammar which includes synonyms, antonyms, idioms, prepositions, tenses, articles.
- Teaching Aptitude will cover specific areas like attitude towards education, children and teaching profession; interest in teaching; leadership qualities & group management; emotional & social adjustment; intrapersonal & interpersonal skills; and general awareness of contemporary issues pertaining to school education.
- Reasoning Ability indicating specific areas like verbal non-verbal reasoning, missing numbers, number series, letter series, theme finding, jumbling, analogy, odd one out, arranging the statements in a sequential form, statement and conclusions, syllogism, logical problems, establishing relationships.
NERIE Shillong B.Ed Exam Pattern 2020
The exam pattern is simple. You will have 2 hours or 120 minute. And 80 questions. All questions are compulsory to solve. Its question have 2 marks if correct. And -.5 if wrong. Now there will be no marks given or deducted if you don’t answer a question. Here below we have given the exam pattern in an systematic way.
- No. of test items-80, Time Duration-120 minutes.
- Out of 80 questions, Language Proficiency in English 20 questions, Teaching Aptitude/Attitude 30 questions and Reasoning Ability 30 questions.
- Medium of Test Booklets – only in English and Hindi (except for language proficiency)
Only one set of booklet will be given for each group.
- Correct answer(s) will carry 2 marks each, Wrong answer(s) will carry negative marking of (minus) -0.5 marks each and Question(s) unattended will carry no marks.
Download NERIE Shillong B.Ed Syllabus 2020 PDF
Analyzing the syllabus and the exam pattern is a very important part of any entrance exam. This gives you a batter understanding of what to study and what not to. Now the syllabus here is given in PDF form. You can download it and have the idea of the exam. How the exam works. What types of questions are asked more frequently and more.
|Name Of The Organization||North East Regional Institute of Education, Umiam, Shillong|
|Name Of The Examination||NERIE Shillong B.Ed Entrance Exam|
|Starting Date of Application Form||6th April 2020|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||4th May 2020|
|Sub Categories||Education Entrance Exams|
|Exam Date||24th May 2020|
Here are the detail syllabus of the recruitment. You can understand the NERIE Shillong B.Ed Entrance Syllabus. Also download it.
Name of Course: Bachelor of Education (BEd)
Course Tenure: 2 Years Course
Name of Institution: North East Regional Institute of Education
Total No of Seats: 50 Seats
Seat of Assam: 15 Seats
CEE Examination Centres for Assam: Guwahati and Silchar