National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2019 – Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts : National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA), Jaipur, Rajasthan Recruitment has recently released a notification for the post of Associate Professor, Lecturer, Resident Medical Officer, Clinical Register, Librarian, Laboratory Technologist, Physiotherapist, Accountant, Junior Stenographer, Library Assistant . The official announcement of the publication will be published by the NIA on the Date of 28-09-2019 its website on www.nia.nic.in. Interested and eligible people who want to search National Institute of Ayurveda application The deadline for Offline submitting applications is 60 Days from The Date of Publication of this Notification (Approximate 18.12.2019). This is a great opportunity for job seekers looking for a job at NIA. Prior to applying for this positions, Aspirants were required to successfully complete the new National Institute of Ayurveda notification 2019. National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) job applications are filed in Offline format, at www.nia.nic.in.
National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2019 – Apply For Various Posts:
The details of NIA’s new 2019 program are given below and are available to NIA government officials. Job seekers are requested to read under the National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) Posts’s Application Process, eligibility, salary, age limit and application fee in our newsinassam.com web site. However, for more details on the National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) job announcement, see the political bulletin provided at the end of the article and also check out their website www.nia.nic.in.
Details of National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) Recruitment 2019 :
All Updates and Upcoming Reports posted by National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) Registration 2019 are updated here. Further details of NIA Recruitment 2019 can be found in the following information.
|NIA Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Organization Name||National Institute of Ayurveda|
|Last Date of Submission||60 Days from the date of Publication Of Notification (Dec 18, 2019)|
|Other state Closing date||70 Days from the date of Publication Of Notification|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Education Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate, Secondary|
National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2019- Vacancy Details:
|SL NO||Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
|3||Resident Medical Officer||1|
|6||Medical Laboratory Technologist||1|
|9||Junior Stenographer (English)||1|
National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2019 – Essential Qualification:
- Associate Professor – Post-Graduate Degree in Ayurveda in the concerned Subject recognized under IMCC Act, 1970. 2. 5 Years Teaching Experience out of which 3 Years in Post-Graduate Teaching in the concerned Subject or 5 Years Research Experience in PB-3 (Rs. 15,600–39,100) with Grade Pay Rs. 6,600 with NPA. OR 10 Years of Combined Experience in Teaching as Assistant Professor/Lecturer in the concerned Subject or 10 Years Research Experience in the Pay Scale of PB-3 (Rs. 15,600–39,100) with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600 and Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400, respectively, out of which at least 2 Years of Post-Graduate Teaching Experience/Research Experience in PB-3 (Rs. 15,600-39,100) with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600. 3. Minimum 3 Research Publications indexed in Index Medicus or National Journals.
- Lecturer – Post-Graduate Degree in Ayurveda in the concerned Subject
- Resident Medical Officer – MD/MS(Ayurved) in the Subject of Kayachikitsa/Panchakarma/Shalya Tantra/Shalakya Tantra/Prasuti Tantra & Stri-Roga/Bala Roga from a recognized University and duly recognized by CCIM.
- Clinical Registrar – For the Post in Kayachikitsa: MD(Ayurved) in the Subject of Kayacnikitsa from a recognized University and duly recognized by CCIM. For the Post in Prasuti Tantra & Stri Roga: MS(Ayurved) in the Subject of Prasuti Tantra & Stri Roga from a recognized University and duly recognized by CCIM.
- Librarian – 1. At least Second Class Master Degree from a recognized University/Institution. 2. Degree/Diploma of minimum One Year duration in Library Science from a University. Preferable: Knowledge of Sanskrit, Hindi and English.
- Medical Laboratory Technologist – Bachelor Degree in Medical Laboratory Science with 2 Years relevant Experience.
- Physiotherapist – Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University.
- Accountant – B.Com. Preferably with Degree/Diploma in Financial Management.
- Junior Stenographer – 1. HSC from a recognized State Board of Education. 2. Ability to write 80 WPM in English Shorthand and 30 WPM in English Typewriting.
- Library Assistant – 1. SSC from a recognized State Board of Education. 2. Certificate in Library Science of 1 Year Duration.
National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2019 – Pay Scale:
|SL NO||Post Name||Pay Scale|
|1||Associate Professor||Pay Level 12. Rs. 78,800-2,09,200|
|2||Lecturer||Pay Level 10. Rs. 56,100-1,77,500|
|3||Resident Medical Officer||Pay Level 10. Rs. 56,100-1,77,500|
|4||Clinical Registrar||Pay Level 10. Rs. 56,100-1,77,500|
|5||Librarian||Pay Level 7. Rs. 44,900-1,42,400|
|6||Medical Laboratory Technologist||Pay Level 6. Rs. 35,400-1,12,400|
|7||Physiotherapist||Pay Level 6. Rs. 35,400-1,12,400|
|8||Accountant||Pay Level 6. Rs. 35,400-1,12,400|
|9||Junior Stenographer (English)||Pay Level 4. Rs. 25,500-81,100|
|10||Library Assistant||Pay Level 2. Rs. 19,900-63,200|
National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2019 – Age limit:
|SL NO||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Associate Professor||50 Years|
|3||Resident Medical Officer||40 Years|
|4||Clinical Registrar||40 Years|
|6||Medical Laboratory Technologist||35 Years|
|9||Junior Stenographer (English)||28 Years|
|10||Library Assistant||30 Years|
National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2019 – Age Relaxation:
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|Physically Handicapped||10 years|
National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2019 – Application Fee
1.Associate Professor: Rs. 5000 (General & OBC), Rs 4000 for SC/ST
2.Lecturer, Resident Medical Officer, Clinical Registrar and Librarian: Rs. 3500 (General & OBC), Rs. 3000 for EWS, SC/ST
3.Medical Laboratory Technologist, Physiotherapist, Accountant, Junior Stenographer(English) and Library Assistant: Rs. 2500 (General & OBC), Rs. 2500 for EWS, SC & ST
Note: Application Fee is to be paid for each Post by Demand Draft in favor of “Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur”
How to apply for National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2019?
Step 1: Visit the Official Website
Step 2: How to fill Offline application form 2019
->Now, click on the Application Form provided below.
->Start filling the application form with necessary details
->Make sure you fill in all the asked details
Step 3: Upload your recent Photograph
->After you enter all the necessary details, attach xerox copies of necessary documents.
Step 4: Application Fee Payment
->Make a payment of your application fee.
Step 5: Final Submission
Finally, post the application form to the postal address provided below.
Director, National Institute of Ayurveda,
Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002
Download Official Notification, Apply Form of National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) Recruitment 2019?
|Official Notification/Advertisement||Download Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Upcoming Notification||www.newsinassam.com|