MRPL Recruitment 2019- Apply Online NON-MANAGEMENT CADRE: Great Opportunities for ONGC MANGALORE REFINERY AND PETROCHEMICALS LIMITED (MRPL) career freshers and experienced professionals for the vacant posts of Junior Officer, Junior Chemist, Technical Assistant Trainee, Draftsman Trainee, Trainee Assistant, non-management cadres and executive posts of various levels. List of latest MRPL job available in this page. MRPL recruits candidates, who properly notify the vacancies and extensively advertise the vacancies in the leading newspaper and the official website of MRPL. Interested and eligible candidates who wish to apply can fill the MRPL online application from 11/10/2019. The last date for submission of online application is 09/11/2019. This is a great opportunity for those job seekers who are looking for a career in MRPL. Before applying on this job, the candidates are requested to go through the latest MRPL Job Notification 2019. job applications are collected through online mode Applications are invited for Direct Recruitment from eligible candidates for the posts in MRPL.
MRPL Recruitment 2019- RECRUITMENT IN NON-MANAGEMENT CADRE:
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL), a Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise and subsidiary of ONGC; India’s top energy company is operating a 15 Million Metric Ton state-of –the art Refinery located in a beautiful hilly terrain, north of Mangaluru city, in Dakshina Kannada District of Karnataka State. It also incorporates a Polypropylene unit having a capacity of 440 KTPA. MRPL also operates a world-class petrochemical unit capable of producing 1 Million Tons of Para Xylene through its subsidiary ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL) If you have the desire to excel then we welcome you to join the team and contribute towards the development of the nation. We are looking for bright, energetic, aspirant and dedicated youth (Indian Nationals only).The details of eligibility criteria regarding prescribed educational qualification, age and other eligibility criteria and application procedure are mentioned below:
MRPL Recruitment 2019- Apply Online Notification Details:
|Organization Name||MANGALORE REFINERY AND PETROCHEMICALS LIMITED|
|Job Type||Central Government Job,|
|Post Name||NON-MANAGEMENT CADRE|
|Salary||Post Wise Various Salary|
MRPL Recruitment 2019- Details Of Vacancies:
|Sr. No.||Position & Grade||No of Posts|
|1||Security Inspector , JM3 Grade||13|
|2||Junior Officer –Official Language Implementation, JM3 Grade||1|
|3||Junior Chemist Trainee||6|
|4||Technical Assistant Trainee(Chemical)||113|
|5||Technical Assistant Trainee (Mechanical)||27|
|6||Technical Assistant Trainee (Electrical)||36|
|7||Technical Assistant Trainee (Instrumentation)||25|
|9||Trainee Assistant (Finance)||2|
|11||Trainee Assistant (Hindi)||4|
MRPL Recruitment 2019- SCALE OF PAY, CONSOLIDATED STIPEND:
a) Candidates selected in JM3 grade will be placed on probation for a period of one year in scale of pay of Rs 13,800 – 38,500 (pre-revised)*. In addition to basic pay, the candidates will be eligible for other allowances applicable to them as per the rules of the Company.
b) The candidates selected for the posts mentioned from Sl.No.3 to Sl.No.12 of above Table -1 will be placed as Trainees on consolidated monthly stipend of Rs 30,000/- during training period of one year. On successful completion of training, the candidates may be considered for placement in JM5/TS5 grade in the scale of pay of Rs 11,900 – 32,000 (pre-revised)*.
*Wage negotiations are in progress for revision of pay scales.
MRPL Recruitment 2019- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE:
1) Security Inspector- a) Minimum essential educational qualification Graduate from recognized University with minimum 60 % marks in aggregate for UR/OBC (NCL)/EWS category and minimum 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST category with proficiency of computers viz: MS office: MS Word, Power Point & Excel.
b) Work Experience Minimum rank of Havildar in the Army or equivalent in Navy/Air Force with 15 years pensionable service with exemplary service record.
2) Junior Officer-Official Language Implementation- a) Minimum essential educational qualification Master’s degree in Hindi/English with minimum 60 % marks in aggregate with English/Hindi as a main subject at Graduation level or Master’s degree in any subject with minimum 60 % marks in aggregate with Hindi and English as main subjects at Graduation level.
Master’s degree in any subject with minimum 60 % marks in aggregate with Hindi/English medium and English/Hindi as a main subject at Graduation level.
Master’s degree in Hindi/English or in any subject with minimum 60 % marks in aggregate with Hindi/English medium with English/Hindi as main subject or a medium of examination at Graduation level.
Bachelor’s degree with Hindi and English as main subjects or either of the two as medium of examination and the other as main subject with minimum 60 % marks in aggregate plus recognized PG Diploma course in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa with minimum 60 % marks in aggregate.
b) Work Experience: The candidates should have minimum eight years post qualification work experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central Govt. /State Govt. /PSU or eight years of post-qualification teaching experience in relevant field.
3) Junior Chemist Trainee- a) Minimum essential educational qualification Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Chemistry with Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Polymer Chemistry/Applied Chemistry as principal subject with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for UR/OBC (NCL) category and minimum 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST category.
4) Technical Assistant Trainee (Chemical)- a) Minimum essential educational qualification Diploma in Chemical Engineering or Technology/ Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering or Technology / Diploma in Polymer Engineering or Technology/ Diploma in Refinery Engineering or Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for UR/OBC(NCL)/EWS category and minimum 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST/PWD(HH)/PWD (OH-OL) category.
5) Technical Assistant Trainee (Mechanical)- a) Minimum essential educational qualification Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for UR/OBC (NCL)/EWS category and minimum 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST/PWD(HH) category.
6) Technical Assistant Trainee (Electrical)- a) Minimum essential educational qualification Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for UR/OBC (NCL)/EWS category and minimum 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST/PWD-HH/PWD (OH-OL) category.
7) Technical Assistant Trainee (Instrumentation)- a) Minimum essential educational qualification Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrument Technology/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering/ Instrumentation & Process Control/ Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for UR/OBC (NCL)/EWS category and minimum 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST/PWD (OH-OA) category.
8) Draftsman Trainee- a) Minimum essential educational qualification Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate and course completion certificate in AUTOCAD software.
9) Trainee Assistant (Finance)- a) Minimum essential educational qualification B.Com/ BBM graduates with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
10) Trainee Assistant (Materials)- a) Minimum essential educational qualification Bachelor Degree in Science/ Commerce/ Arts/BBM/ BBA/ BCA/ Diploma in any branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for UR category and minimum 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST/PWD-VH(LV) category. Knowledge of computers shall be considered as added advantage
11) Trainee Assistant (Hindi)- a) Minimum essential educational qualification Graduate degree from recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for UR /OBC category and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/PWD VH(LV) with Hindi/English as a compulsory or elective /optional subject.
Graduate degree from recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for UR /OBC category and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/PWDVH(LV) in any discipline in Hindi medium and English as a subject.
Graduate degree in any discipline (except graduate degree in Engineering) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for UR /OBC category and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/PWD-VH(LV) with Hindi Praveen/Ratna/Visharad degree course in Hindi from Voluntary Hindi Institute recognized by Government of India
12) Trainee Assistant- a) Minimum essential educational qualification BA/BSc./B.Com/BBA/BBM/BCA degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. Knowledge of computer is essential and shall be proficient in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint). Candidates with Certificate in English Type writing- Senior Grade shall be given preference.
MRPL Recruitment 2019-.SELECTION PROCESS:
Selection process will consist of Written Test followed by Skill Test (if required by MRPL), Physical Test (if required by MRPL) and Document Scrutiny. The candidates who are successful in Written Test, Skill Test (if applicable) and Physical Test (if applicable) as per the criteria of MRPL will only be considered for Document Scrutiny. The Management reserves the right to add, modify or delete any test, as the case may be, to the selection process. The above tests are in addition to the mandatory pre-employment medical examination.
MRPL Recruitment 2019- Application Fee:
a) Candidates belonging to General/OBC (including non-creamy layer)/ EWS category has to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 100/-(Rupees One Hundred only). Bank charges/Taxes etc., if any, has to be borne by the candidates. SC / ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman categories and regular employees of MRPL are exempted from payment of Application Fee. The application fee has to be paid through any one of the following modes of payment:
i. Internet Banking and Debit/Credit Cards (The additional bank charges/taxes etc. for all such transactions is to be borne by the candidates in addition to the Application Fee of Rs. 100/-). The last date for making the Payment of Application Fee through this mode is 09/11/2019.
ii. Cash Payment through E-Challan at branches of SBI. The additional bank charges/taxes etc. for payment through Challan Mode is to be borne by the candidates. Last date for making the Payment of Application Fee by e-Challan is 09/11/2019.
b) It is in the interest of the candidates to use online mode rather than the Challan mode to instantly complete the registration process and generate the registered application form.
How to Apply for MRPL Recruitment 2019?
Step 1: Visit the Official Website
Step 2: How to fill Offline application form 2019
->Now, click on the Application Form provided below.
->Start filling the application form with necessary details
->Make sure you fill in all the asked details
Step 3: Upload your recent Photograph
->After you enter all the necessary details, attach xerox copies of necessary documents.
Step 4: Application Fee Payment
->Make a payment of your application fee.
Step 5: Final Submission
MRPL Recruitment 2019-Important Dates:
|Date of opening of online application portal||11/10/2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications||09/11/2019|
Download Official Notification, Apply Link, Official Site For MRPL Recruitment 2019
|Download Official Notification/Advertisement||Download Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Upcoming Updates Notification||www.newsinassam.com|