IOCL Recruitment 2020- Apply Online for 312 Technician & Trade Apprentice Posts: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Notification for Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 at Indian Oil Corporation Limited – Northern Region (MD). Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices at its Locations in States & Union Territory of North India (Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Delhi, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand & Uttar Pradesh). Please read the official notice at the end of this article and check their official website at www.iocl.com .
IOCL Recruitment 2020
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Marketing Division has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Technician & Trade Apprentice Vacancies. The official notification for the post will be released by IOCL on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates who wish to apply can fill the IOCL online application from 26-12-2019. The last date for submission of online application is 22-01-2020. Before applying on this job, the candidates are requested to go through the latest IOCL Job Notification 2019-20. This is a great opportunity for those job seekers who are looking for a career in IOCL. Job seekers are requested to read below the job selection process, qualification, salary, age limit and application fee of Technician & Trade Apprentices of IOCL in our www.newsinassam.com website.
IOCL Recruitment 2020- Notification Details
|IOCL Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Organization Name||INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED (IOCL)|
|Post Name||Technician & Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||States & Union Territory of North India|
IOCL Recruitment 2020- Vacancies Details
Provisional Number of seats in Apprentice category including likely reservation shall be as follows. Reservation will be applicable as per the prescribed percentage for recruitment applicable to the States & Union Territory of North India (Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Delhi, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand & Uttar Pradesh) –
|505||Technician Apprentice-Electrical & Electronics|
|511||Technician Apprentice-Electrical & Electronics|
|517||Technician Apprentice-Electrical & Electronics|
|523||Technician Apprentice-Electrical & Electronics|
|529||Technician Apprentice-Electrical & Electronics|
|535||Technician Apprentice-Electrical & Electronics|
|541||Technician Apprentice-Electrical & Electronics|
|547||Technician Apprentice-Electrical & Electronics|
|Delhi||549||Trade Apprentice – Fitter||17|
|550||Trade Apprentice – Electrician|
|551||Trade Apprentice – Electronics Mechanic|
|552||Trade Apprentice – Instrument Mechanic|
|553||Trade Apprentice – Machinist|
|Haryana||554||Trade Apprentice – Fitter||18|
|555||Trade Apprentice – Electrician|
|556||Trade Apprentice – Electronics Mechanic|
|557||Trade Apprentice – Instrument Mechanic|
|558||Trade Apprentice – Machinist|
|559||Trade Apprentice – Fitter||03|
|560||Trade Apprentice – Electrician|
|561||Trade Apprentice – Electronics Mechanic|
|562||Trade Apprentice – Instrument Mechanic|
|563||Trade Apprentice – Machinist|
|564||Trade Apprentice – Fitter||03|
|565||Trade Apprentice – Electrician|
|566||Trade Apprentice – Electronics Mechanic|
|567||Trade Apprentice – Instrument Mechanic|
|568||Trade Apprentice – Machinist|
|Punjab||569||Trade Apprentice – Fitter||18|
|570||Trade Apprentice – Electrician|
|571||Trade Apprentice – Electronics Mechanic|
|572||Trade Apprentice – Instrument Mechanic|
|573||Trade Apprentice – Machinist|
|Rajasthan||574||Trade Apprentice – Fitter||17|
|575||Trade Apprentice – Electrician|
|576||Trade Apprentice – Electronics Mechanic|
|577||Trade Apprentice – Instrument Mechanic|
|578||Trade Apprentice – Machinist|
|579||Trade Apprentice – Fitter||49|
|580||Trade Apprentice – Electrician|
|581||Trade Apprentice – Electronics Mechanic|
|582||Trade Apprentice – Instrument Mechanic|
|583||Trade Apprentice – Machinist|
|584||Trade Apprentice – Fitter||04|
|585||Trade Apprentice – Electrician|
|586||Trade Apprentice – Electronics Mechanic|
|587||Trade Apprentice – Instrument Mechanic|
|588||Trade Apprentice – Machinist|
|Chandigarh||589||Trade Apprentice – Accountant||02|
|Jammu & Kashmir||593||02|
|Chandigarh||598||Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator
|Chandigarh||605||Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator
(Skill Certificate Holder)
IOCL Recruitment 2020- Educational Qualification
1. For Discipline Code – 501/507/513/519/525/531/537/543 – Technician Apprentice(Mechanical)- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
2. For Discipline Code – 502/508/514/520/526/532/538/544 – Technician Apprentice(Electrical) – 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
3. For Discipline Code- 503/509/515/521/527/533/539/545 – Technician Apprentice(Instrumentation) – 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
4. For Discipline Code- 504/510/516/522/528/534/540/546 – Technician Apprentice(Civil) – 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
5. For Discipline Code- 505/511/517/523/529/535/541/547 – Technician Apprentice(Electrical & Electronics) – 3 years Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
6. For Discipline Code- 506/512/518/524/530/536/542/548 – Technician Apprentice(Electronics) – 3 years Diploma in Electronics Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
7. For Discipline Code- 549/554/559/564/569/574/579/584 – Trade Apprentice (Fitter) – Regular Full time ITI (Fitter) recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
8. For Discipline Code- 550/555/560/565/570/575/580/585 – Trade Apprentice (Electrician) – Regular Full time ITI (Electrician) recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
9. For Discipline Code- 551/556/561/566/571/576/581/586 – Trade Apprentice (Electronics Mechanic) – Regular Full time ITI (Electronics Mechanic) recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
10. For Discipline Code- 552/557/562/567/572/577/582/587 – Trade Apprentice (Instrument Mechanic) – Regular Full time ITI (Instrument Mechanic) recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
11. For Discipline Code- 553/558/563/568/573/578/583/588 – Trade Apprentice (Machinist) – Regular Full time ITI (Machinist) recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
12. For Discipline Code – 589/590/591/592/593/594/595/596/597 – Trade Apprentice-Accountant- Regular Full Time Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University.
13. For Discipline Code – 598/599/600/601/602/603/604 – Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices)- Class XII or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Board/Institute.
14. For Discipline Code – 605/606/607/608/609/610/611 – Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders)- Class XII or its equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Board / Institute.
15. For all discipline codes:- The prescribed qualification for Class XII / Graduate / Diploma holders should be from a recognized Board/ University/Institute as a regular full time course in the relevant trade/discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST and PwBD category candidates for the seats reserved for them) in aggregate.
IOCL Recruitment 2020- Age Limit
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 30.11.2019 for General / EWS candidates. Relaxation of upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwBD candidates shall be extended as per Govt. guidelines.
- Relaxation in upper age upto 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates considered against reserved positions will be allowed.
- Relaxation in upper age upto 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) candidates irrespective of reservation of seats for them. Further, upper age relaxation of 5 years to PwBD candidates belonging to SC/ST category and 3 years to PwBD-OBC(NCL) candidates.
IOCL Recruitment 2020- Period of Apprenticeship Training
1. 12 Months for all disciplines except
2. Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices) & Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders) will be having 15 Months training
Date of Reckoning Eligibility Criteria
The date for the purpose of possession of qualification and meeting age criteria shall be 30.11.2019
IOCL Recruitment 2020- Pay Scale
Stipend: Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines.
How to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020
- The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online from through the link which will be provided in our corporate website www.iocl.com (Careers-> Apprenticeships-> Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices in Northern Region (Marketing Division). Only Online mode of applications will be accepted.
- Candidate needs to upload, scanned copy of the latest colour photograph, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of date of birth (Xth Std certificate/mark sheet), prescribed educational qualification, EWS / Caste certificate as applicable and signature to be uploaded without fail. In the absence of any single document, the application shall be summarily rejected. Eligible candidates will be intimated by e-mail / sms for downloading admit card for the written test.
- The candidate must have an active email ID and mobile phone number which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with candidate will take place only through website / email / SMS alerts. Applications submitted through on-line mode will only be accepted.
- The candidate should have scanned copy of colour photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying on-line. The photo and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded. The candidate must ascertain the correctness of all information before filling in the On-line Application Form and its final submission
WRITTEN TEST WILL BE CONDUCTED AT CHANDIGARH, JAIPUR, LUCKNOW AND NEW DELHI
(Please note that any change in date of the Written Examination or the City will be intimated through the IOCL website. Hence candidates are advised to regularly check the website for any updates).
Important Dates for IOCL Recruitment 2020
|DATE OF OPENING OF ONLINE APPLICATION||26-12-2019|
|LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||22-01-2020|
|TENTATIVE DATE FOR DOWNLOAD OF ADMIT CARD BY CANDIDATES||28-01-2020|
|TENTATIVE DATE OF WRITTEN TEST||02-02-2020|
Imortant Links for IOCL Recruitment 2020
|IOCL Recruitment 2020||Important Links|
|Download Official Notification||Click here|
|Apply Link||Click here|
|For more upcoming updates||www.newsinassam.com|