IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020- Apply Online for 500 Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices Posts: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Notification for Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 at Indian Oil Corporation Limited – Western Region (MD). Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices at its Locations in States & Union Territory of Western India. Please read the official notice at the end of this article and check their official website @ www.iocl.com .
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Marketing Division has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Technician & Trade Apprentice Vacancies. The official notification for the post will be released by IOCL on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates who wish to apply can fill the IOCL online application from 22-02-2020. The last date for submission of online application is 20-03-2020. Before applying on this job, the candidates are requested to go through the latest IOCL Job Notification 2020 fully. This is a great opportunity for those job seekers who are looking for a career in IOCL. Job seekers are requested to read below the job selection process, qualification, salary, age limit and application fee of Technician & Trade Apprentices of IOCL in our www.newsinassam.com website.
IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2020- Notification Details
All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 are updated right here. The important details of IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 for Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices are highlighted in the table below.
|IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Organization Name||INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED (IOCL)|
|Post Name||Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices|
|Job Location||States & Union Territory of Western India|
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020- Vacancies Details
Provisional Number of seats in Apprentice category including likely reservation shall be as follows. Reservation will be applicable as per the prescribed percentage for recruitment applicable to the States & Union Territory of Western India (Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa and Dadra & Nagar Haveli) –
|STATE||Disc Code||Discipline||Total Post|
|103||Technician Apprentice Instrumentation|
|105||Technician Apprentice-Electrical & Electronics|
|109||Technician Apprentice Instrumentation|
|111||Technician Apprentice-Electrical & Electronics|
|Chhattisgarh||113||Trade Apprentice – Fitter||10|
|114||Trade Apprentice – Electrician|
|115||Trade Apprentice – Electronics Mechanic|
|116||Trade Apprentice – Instrument Mechanic|
|117||Trade Apprentice – Machinist|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||118||Trade Apprentice – Fitter||03|
|119||Trade Apprentice – Electrician|
|120||Trade Apprentice – Electronics Mechanic|
|121||Trade Apprentice – Instrument Mechanic|
|122||Trade Apprentice – Machinist|
|Goa||123||Trade Apprentice – Fitter||06|
|124||Trade Apprentice – Electrician|
|125||Trade Apprentice – Electronics Mechanic|
|126||Trade Apprentice – Instrument Mechanic|
|127||Trade Apprentice – Machinist|
|Gujarat||128||Trade Apprentice – Fitter||10|
|129||Trade Apprentice – Electrician|
|130||Trade Apprentice – Electronics Mechanic|
|131||Trade Apprentice – Instrument Mechanic|
|132||Trade Apprentice – Machinist|
|Maharashtra||133||Trade Apprentice – Fitter||30|
|134||Trade Apprentice – Electrician|
|135||Trade Apprentice – Electronics Mechanic|
|136||Trade Apprentice – Instrument Mechanic|
|137||Trade Apprentice – Machinist|
|Madhya Pradesh||138||Trade Apprentice – Fitter||40|
|139||Trade Apprentice – Electrician|
|140||Trade Apprentice – Electronics Mechanic|
|141||Trade Apprentice – Instrument Mechanic|
|142||Trade Apprentice – Machinist|
|Chhattisgarh||143||Trade Apprentice – Accountant||04|
|Gujarat||148||Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices)||02|
|Gujarat||151||Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holder)||02|
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020- Educational Qualification
1. For Discipline Code – 101/107 – Technician Apprentice(Mechanical)- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
2. For Discipline Code – 102/108 – Technician Apprentice(Electrical) – 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
3. For Discipline Code- 103/109- Technician Apprentice(Instrumentation) – 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
4. For Discipline Code- 104/110 – Technician Apprentice(Civil) – 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
5. For Discipline Code- 105/111 – Technician Apprentice(Electrical & Electronics) – 3 years Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
6. For Discipline Code- 106/112- Technician Apprentice(Electronics) – 3 years Diploma in Electronics Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
7. For Discipline Code- 113/118/123/128/133/138 – Trade Apprentice (Fitter) – Regular Full time ITI (Fitter) recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
8. For Discipline Code- 114/119/124/129/134/139 – Trade Apprentice (Electrician) – Regular Full time ITI (Electrician) recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
9. For Discipline Code- 115/120/125/130/135/140 – Trade Apprentice (Electronics Mechanic) – Regular Full time ITI (Electronics Mechanic) recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
10. For Discipline Code- 116/121/126/131/136/141 – Trade Apprentice (Instrument Mechanic) – Regular Full time ITI (Instrument Mechanic) recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
11. For Discipline Code- 117/122/127/132/137/142 – Trade Apprentice (Machinist) – Regular Full time ITI (Machinist) recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
12. For Discipline Code – 143/144/145/146/147 – Trade Apprentice-Accountant: Regular Full Time Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University.
13. For Discipline Code – 148/149/150 – Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices): Class XII or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Board/Institute.
14. For Discipline Code – 151/152/153 – Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders): Class XII or its equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Board / Institute.
15. For all discipline codes: The prescribed qualification for Class XII / Graduate / Diploma holders should be from a recognized Board/ University/Institute as a regular full time course in the relevant trade/discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST and PwBD category candidates for the seats reserved for them) in aggregate.
Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in the Class XII/ ITI (Fitter)/Degree/Diploma examinations, its equivalent aggregate percentage of marks must be indicated in the On-line Application as per the norms adopted by Board/University/Institute. Candidates will have to furnish certificate from the concerned University/Institute regarding the equivalent aggregate percentage of marks with reference to their CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade at the time of document verification failing which their candidature will not be considered.
16. For ITI qualification in the relevant trade, eligibility shall be pass marks. Only regular full time ITI course recognised by NCVT/SCVT shall be considered.
17. Under Discipline Code 148/149/150, “Fresher apprentice” will be considered. “Fresher apprentice” means a non-graduate apprentice, who has not undergone any institutional training or skill training, before taking up on-the-job training or practical training under the Apprentices Act, 1961.
18. Under Discipline Code 151/152/153, Skill Certificate Holders will be considered. Candidates applying against Codes 151/152/153 with Skill Certificate in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ should possess skill certificate for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognised under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognised by the Central Govt. in this regard.
19. Candidates possessing Diploma in Engineering in relevant trade / discipline under recognized lateral entry scheme (Class–XII (Sc.)/ ITI admitted in 2nd year of Diploma course) shall also be considered eligible subject to meeting prescribed percentage of marks on the basis of aggregate of all semesters in the diploma course.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020- Age Limit
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 29.02.2020 for General / EWS candidates. Relaxation of upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwBD candidates shall be extended as per Govt. guidelines.
- Mark sheet / Certificate issued by Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation (Class X) examination shall be the only acceptable document in support of age.
- Relaxation in upper age upto 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates considered against reserved positions will be allowed.
- Relaxation in upper age upto 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) candidates irrespective of reservation of seats for them. Further, upper age relaxation of 5 years to PwBD candidates belonging to SC/ST category and 3 years to PwBD-OBC(NCL) candidates.
Period of Apprenticeship Training-
- 12 Months for all disciplines except
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices) & Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders) will be having 15 Months training
Stipend per month-
Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973/ Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidlines.
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
Like our Facebook Page
How to Apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
- The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online from through the link which will be provided in our corporate website www.iocl.com (Careers-> Apprenticeships-> Engagement of Technical and Non -Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices in Western Region (Marketing Division)- FY 2019-20 (2nd cycle). Only Online mode of applications will be accepted.
- Candidate needs to upload, scanned copy of the latest colour photograph, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of date of birth (Xth Std certificate/mark sheet), prescribed educational qualification, EWS /Caste certificate as applicable and signature to be uploaded without fail. In the absence of any single document, the application shall be summarily rejected. Eligible candidates will be intimated by e-mail / sms for downloading admit card for the written test.
- The candidate must have an active email ID and mobile phone number which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with candidate will take place only through website / email / SMS alerts. Applications submitted through on-line mode will only be accepted.
- The candidate should have scanned copy of colour photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying on-line. The photo and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded. The candidate must ascertain the correctness of all information before filling in the On-line Application Form and its final submission.
- The candidate shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information provided in his/her online application form.
|DATE OF OPENING OF ONLINE APPLICATION||22-02-2020|
|LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||20-03-2020|
|TENTATIVE DATE FOR DOWNLOAD OF ADMIT CARD BY CANDIDATES||20-03-2020|
|TENTATIVE DATE OF WRITTEN TEST||29-03-2020|
Important Links for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Download Official Notification||Click here|
|Apply Online Link||Click here|
|For more upcoming updates||www.newsinassam.com|