Indian Oil Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online For 1574 Apprentices Posts: Indian Oil Corporation Limited recently released recruitment advertisement for Technician & Trade Apprentices job in all over India, The official notification for the post will be released by IOCL on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates who wish to apply can fill the IOCL online application from 25.10.2019. The last date for submission of online application is 15.11.2019.This is a great opportunity for those job seekers who are looking for a career in IOCL. Before applying on this job, the candidates are requested to go through the latest IOCL Job Notification 2019. Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL) job applications are collected through online mode Applications are invited for Direct Recruitment from eligible candidates for the post of Technician & Trade Apprentices in all over India. Job seekers are requested to read below the job selection process, qualification, salary, age limit and application fee of Technician & Trade Apprentices of IOCL in our www.newsinassam.com website. Please read the official notice at the end of this article and check their official website at www.iocl.com . for more information on the job vacancy for the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL).
Indian Oil Recruitment 2019 – Notification Details:
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, one of the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, invites applications from candidates for engagement as Apprentices at its Refineries under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 (as amended) in the Trade / Discipline mentioned below. Educational Qualification, Provisional Number of seats in Apprentice category including likely reservation (as per the prescribed reservation of the concerned state) and other eligibility criteria / parameters shall be as under:
|Indian Oil Recruitment 2019||Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||Guwahati, Barauni, Gujarat, Haldia, Mathura, Panipat, Digboi, Bongaigaon, Paradip|
|TENTATIVE DATE OF WRITTEN TEST||24.11.2019|
Indian Oil Recruitment 2019- Apply Online Vacancy Details:
|Code||Name of Post||Refinery||No. of Post|
|101||Trade Apprentice – Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) Discipline – Chemical||Guwahati||34|
|102||Trade Apprentice (Fitter) Discipline – Mechanical||Guwahati||05|
|103||Trade Apprentice (Boiler) Discipline – Mechanical||Guwahati||14|
|104||Technician Apprentice Discipline – Chemical||Guwahati||15|
|105||Technician Apprentice Discipline – Mechanical||Guwahati||13|
|106||Technician Apprentice Discipline – Electrical||Guwahati||17|
|107||Technician Apprentice Discipline Instrumentation||Guwahati||05|
|108||Trade Apprentice Secretarial Assistant||Guwahati||10|
|109||Trade Apprentice Accountant||Guwahati||02|
|110||Trade Apprentice Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices)||Guwahati||05|
|111||Trade Apprentice Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders)||Guwahati||04|
Indian Oil Recruitment 2019- Qualification/Eligibility Criteria:
|Code||Name of Post||Qualification|
|101||Trade Apprentice – Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) Discipline – Chemical||3 years B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry)|
|102||Trade Apprentice (Fitter) Discipline – Mechanical||Matric with 2 (two) years ITI (Fitter) course|
|103||Trade Apprentice (Boiler) Discipline – Mechanical||3 years B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry)|
|104||Technician Apprentice Discipline – Chemical||3 years Diploma in Chemical Engg. / Refinery & Petro-Chemical Engg.|
|105||Technician Apprentice Discipline – Mechanical||3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engg.|
|106||Technician Apprentice Discipline – Electrical||3 years Diploma in Electrical Engg.|
|107||Technician Apprentice Discipline Instrumentation||3 years Diploma in Instrumentatio n/ /Instrumentati on & Electronics / Instrumentatio n & Control Engg.|
|108||Trade Apprentice Secretarial Assistant||3 year B.A./B.Sc/B.Co.m|
|109||Trade Apprentice Accountant||3 year B.Com|
|110||Trade Apprentice Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices)||Class XII pass|
|111||Trade Apprentice Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders)||Class XII pass with Skill Certificate holder in `Domestic Data Entry Operator’|
Indian Oil Recruitment 2019- Apply Online Age Limit:
- For Gen/ UR Candidates – Minimum 18 years and maximum age shall be 24 years as on 31.10.2019
|Persons with Disabilities||10 Years|
|SC/ST PWD||15 Years|
|OBC PWD||13 Years|
Indian Oil Recruitment 2019- Apply Online Important Dates:
|DATE OF OPENING OF ONLINE APPLICATION||25.10.2019 ( 10.00 Hrs)|
|LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||15.11.2019 ( 17.00 Hrs)|
|TENTATIVE DATE FOR DOWNLOAD OF ADMIT CARD BY CANDIDATES||20.11.2019 – 23.11.2019|
|TENTATIVE DATE OF WRITTEN TEST||24.11.2019|
|TENTATIVE DATE OF PUBLICATION OF WRITTEN TEST RESULT||29.11.2019|
|TENTATIVE DATE OF DOCUMENT VERIFICATION||04.12.2019 – 11.12.2019|
How to Apply for Indian Oil Recruitment 2019?
- Applications are invited by IndianOil for Apprenticeship at its Refineries at Guwahati, Digboi, Bongaigaon (all 3 in Assam) Barauni (Bihar), Vadodara (Gujarat), Haldia (West Bengal), Mathura (UP), Panipat (Haryana) and Paradip (Odisha).
- A candidate can apply for apprenticeship in any one of the Refinery unit of his choice.
- Option for exercising the choice of a Refinery unit has been provided in the application menu (on-line application portal) which shall open at 10.00 hours on 25.10.2019 and close at 17.00 hours on 15.11.2019.
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a trade/discipline, may visit the website www.iocl.com go to ‘Show All’ under ‘What’s New’ > go to ‘Engagement of Apprentices under Refineries Division’ > select ‘Trade/Discipline’ > select the link of the ‘Refinery Unit’, where they want to apply for Apprenticeship Training. The candidate must have an active email ID and mobile phone number which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with candidate will take place only through website / email / SMS alerts. Applications submitted through on-line mode will only be accepted.
- The candidate should have scanned copy of colour photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying on-line. The photo and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
- The candidate must ascertain the correctness of all information before filling in the On-line Application Form and its final submission.
- The candidate shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information provided in his/her online application
- Incomplete applications, applications not fulfilling the eligibility criteria/parameters and applications received in mode/form other than on-line mode shall be treated as “Rejected”.
- A copy of on-line application shall be retained by the candidate for reference and produced for verification at the time of Document Verification.
- Further information regarding written examination, call letters, results, etc. shall be made available through the
websites www.iocl.com, https://www.iocrefrecruit.in/main_special_apprsep19.aspx or through email. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep visiting the websites www.iocl.com, https://www.iocrefrecruit.in/ main_special_apprsep19.aspx and check their registered email regularly.
- Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible. Queries, if any, may be addressed to the e-mail ids & Contact Nos. given below.
Download Official Notification, Apply Link, Official Site For Indian Oil Recruitment 2019
|Download Official Notification/Advertisement||Download Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Indian Oil Recruitment Portal||Click Here|
|For Upcoming Updates Notification||www.newsinassam.com|