Indian Army 25th JAG Recruitment 2020– Apply Online 25th JAG SSC Officer Entry: Indian Army has issued recruitment for JAG Entry Scheme 25th Course Commencing October 2020 Short Service Commission (SSC)(NT) Course for Law Graduates Officer in Indian Army. Candidates are requested to go through the latest Indian Army Job Notification 2020 completely before applying for this job. The Indian Army’s career comes under government jobs. This is the best opportunity for those job seekers who are looking for a career in the Indian Army. Indian Army Organizations application forms are collected through online mode through http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/.
Indian Army 25th JAG Recruitment 2020
Indian Army invites online application from JAG entry scheme from 15-01-2020 to 13-02-2020. Interested and qualified candidates can apply for this job easily. Do not miss the opportunity of excellent career in the Indian Army. Detailed information of the Indian Army Latest Job Notification 2020 is given below. Job Hunters is requested to read below the job selection process, qualifications, salary, age limit and application fee of Indian Army in our Newsinassam.com website. Candidates will remain on this page for the upcoming changes in the Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme Job 2020. For more accurate information about the job notification of this Indian Army, see their official website, http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/.
Indian Army 25th JAG Recruitment 2020- Notification Details
|Indian Army 25th JAG Recruitment 2020
|Central Government Job
|15 JAN 2020
|13 FEB 2020
Indian Army 25th JAG Recruitment 2020- Vacancies Details
- Vacancies. Men – 06, Women – 02.
Indian Army 25th JAG Recruitment 2020- Educational Qualification
Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination). The candidates should be eligible for registration as an advocate with Bar Council of India/State. Candidate should be from a College/University recognized by Bar Council of India.
Indian Army 25th JAG Recruitment 2020- Age Limit
21 years to 27 years as on 01 Jul 2020 (Born not earlier than 02 Jul 93 and not later than 01 Jul 99; both dates inclusive).
Note. Candidates should note that the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary School Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate on the date of submission of applications will only be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
Indian Army 25th JAG Recruitment 2020- Pay Scale
A stipend of training is ₹56100/- during the training is 49 weeks at OTA, Chennai. On completion, they will be commissioned as Lt in the pay scale of 7th CPC Pay Level-10 ₹56100-177500.
How to Apply for Indian Army 25th JAG Recruitment 2020?
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army – http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- Search for the 25th JAG Entry Scheme notification link on the Careers / Advertisements / News page.
- Download or view the official notification on their official website itself.
- Check and verify that you are eligible for recruitment for the Indian Army 2020. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave room for others.
- Go through the online application link “Apply now”
- Make your registration on Indian Army and enter all correct information.
- Request the 25th JAG Entry Scheme task by clicking the Apply button
- Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Ensure that the details given are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application
- Make the payment if the Indian army asks. Others wisely ignore this step
- Include your application form for future use.
Important Date for Indian Army 25th JAG Recruitment 2020
|Online Application Start From
|15 January 2020
|Last Date Of Application
|13 February 2020
Important Link for Indian Army 25th JAG Recruitment 2020
|Download Official Notification
|For more upcoming Updates