GU B.Ed Entrance Answer Key 2020 – Common Entrance Test: Download GUBEDCET 2020 Answer Key. G.U B.Ed Entrance is the premium entrance exam in whole northeast for B.Ed. It has the best university and the highest number of colleges under it. The entrance was quite competitive. The Answer Key for 2020 season is out. You can get all the information related to GUBEDCET 2020. Download the PDF on the GU B.Ed Entrance Answer Key 2020. This will help you to analyze your marks. You will have a good understanding of how much marks you can get. This is quite a good change to see the main things.
We will give the update of the official website. And the other information related to the answer key. You can get the latest information on the question paper and their answer.
Gauhati University B.Ed CET 2020 Answer Key – Details
|Gauhati University B.Ed Common Entrance Test Answer Key 2020|
|University Name||Gauhati University|
|Name of Exam||Gauhati University B.Ed Common Entrance Test (GUBEDCET) 2020|
|Held Exam Date||September.|
|Answer Key Release Date||Soon|
|Mode of Declaration||Online|
Procedure To Download GUBEDCET 2020 Answer Key
GU B.Ed Entrance Answer Key: Here is the detail information on how to get the information on answer key. The answer is very important. Its just not about the answer key its about the right answer of the question. Its always the main thing that you have seen.
- Go to the official website of Gauhati University.gauhati.ac.in
- Then go to the homepage.And click the notification bottom.
- There you will get the Gauhati University B.Ed entrance answer key.
- Go to the file
- Then click it and download it.
- You will get a PDF file.
- There you can get all the necessary information.
Download Gauhati University B.Ed Common Entrance Test Key 2020
Its a very important thing to download the answer key. It is quite a good things. By downloading the answer key you will have a good understanding of you marks.
This is foe information to all the Principal/Director of B.Ed/ BT/Teacher Training colleges affiliated to the Gauhati University that the following guidelines in connection with the affiliation/management and admission in such colleges are to be strictly followed
- 1. All B.Ed colleges should admit students as per the intake capacity approved by the NCTE and Gauhati University.
- 2. The admission to the B.Ed course should be strictly on the basis of the merit list prepared by the GU after the
- 3. The B.Ed/ B.T./Teacher Training colleges will not admit any student in any other quota except the quotas approved by the Govt of Assam and the GU. The GU will not entertain any student admitted in the name of Management Quota.
- 4. The educational qualification of the teachers in the B.Ed/ BT/Teacher Training colleges should be as per the
- Every B.Ed/ B.T./Teacher Training College should appoint the Principal and the Librarian as per the existing
UGC and NCTE norms.
- 6. All the B.Ed/ B.T./Teacher Training Colleges should complete the renewal of the affiliation granted by the GU
before the starting of the admission process in that particular session.
- 7. No B.Ed. B.Ed/ B.T./Teacher Training College will be allowed to admit students in a particular session does not have help-to-date recognition from the NCTE and affiliation from the GO.
- As per the requirement of the NCTE and the GU, every B Eel./ BT/Teacher Training College should i nclucle the University nominee in the interview board constituted for the recruitment of the Principal and the teaching faculty members.
- 9. The Principal of the college should be the ex-officio Secretary of the Governing Body of the College.
- 10. All the B.Ed Colleges should ensure that the teachers be paid appropriate salary as per the UGC or equivalent.