ENS International Selection Scholarships for Arts and Science and humanities : ENS is a scholarship that is given by École Normale Supérieure in Paris, France to international students for studying in France at the University. This is one of the lucrative scholarship for foreign in France. Students from the field of Science, Arts and Humanities can apply for these scholarship. École Normale Supérieure provides the best of the money among the top scholarships.
The eligibility for this scholarship , amount of money given on this scholarship will be described in detail down below.
ENS International Selection Scholarships for Arts and Science and humanities Details
|Name of Scholarship|
ENS International Selection Scholarships(École Normale Supérieure )
École Normale Supérieure in Paris, France
|Stream||Arts, Science and Humanities|
|Eligible for||International students|
ENS International selection Scholarships Benefits
- A 1000 euros/month will be given for 3 years
- A room on one of the ENS campuses
- At the end of their studies, students graduates with a master degree in their speciality and with the diploma of École normale supérieure.
- Access to training of excellence, through contact with exceptional researchers, in a privileged training and research environment.
ENS International selection Scholarships Eligibility
- Candidates must be under 26 when they apply (must not have reached their 26th birthday)
- Candidates must not have applied to the International Selection before.
- Candidates must not have lived in France more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) nor the previous year.
- Candidates must justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- Candidates justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university, on the 1st of September following admission.
Eligible Stream for the Scholarship
Arts & Humanities
Anthropology, Archeology, Classical studies (Greek, Latin), Cinema, Theater studies, History of Art, Musicology, Cognitive sciences, Economics, Political studies, Geography, History, History and Philosophy of Law, History and Philosophy of Sciences, Linguistics, Literature, Philosophy, Sociology.
Biology, Chemistry, Earth science, Computing science, Mathematics, Physics, Cognitive sciences.
How to apply for ENS International Selection Scholarships
The application process for the École Normale Supérieure or ENS International Selection Scholarships is easy. The whole process will be explained here. All the things will be given with all the rules.
You need to submit the application form with the required documents on the official website of the École Normale Supérieure.
- Detailed application form: HERE
- Passport-1st page only (for non-European candidates) or ID card (for European candidates)
- High school certificate
- University transcript
- Curriculum vitae(written in French)
- Motivation letter (1 to 3 pages long) (note :1 to 3 pages long, font : Times New Roman, 12 pt and 1.5 line spacing)
- For Art and Humanities – Research project of 3 pages maximum (10 000 characters including spaces).
Application Deadline: December 9, 2020 for Sciences and December 29, 2020 for Art and Humanities.
Click here –Official website