East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020- Apply for 1216 Apprentice Posts: The East Coast Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell, Bhubaneswar has invited applications for the post of Apprentice. A large number of vacancies have been notified under the East Coast Apprentice Recruitment. There are a total of 1216 vacancies for Apprentice posts, out of which 10 posts are for East Coast Railway, Headquarters, 250 Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar Bhubaneswar, 317 for Khurda Road Division, 553 for Walters Division and 86 for Sambalpur Division. Online applications are invited candidates for engagement of Apprentices for training under the Apprentices Act,1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units in the East Coast Railway for 1216 Vacancies.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020- Apply for 1216 Apprentice Posts
The detailed information on East Coast Railway recruitment latest job notification 2020 has been given below and this East Coast Railway comes under the Central Government Job. The Job seekers are Can Apply for these Post from 07-12-2019 to 06-01-2020. Candidates are requested to read below the East Coast Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell, Bhubaneswar Recruitment Apprentices job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our www.newsinassam.com website. However, for more accurate information on this East Coast Railway Recruitment job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website https://rrceastcoastrailway.in/.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020- Notification Details
All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020 are updated right here. The important details of East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020 for Apprentices are highlighted in the table below.
|East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Organization Name||East Coast Railway, RRC, Bhubaneswar|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||East Coast Railway Zone|
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020- Vacancy Details
East Coast Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell, Bhubaneswar has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites the candidates to fill their 1216 Apprentices job vacancy in East Coast railway zone. You can check their job vacancy details from below
1. EAST COAST RAILWAY HEADQUARTER
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||3||1||2||3||1||10||0||0|
2. CARRIAGE REPAIR WORKSHOP. MANCHESWAR. BHUBANESWAR
|Sheet Metal Worker||5||3||5||5||2||20|
|Refrigeration & A.C. Mech.||3||1||2||3||1||10|
3. KHURDA ROAD DIVISION
|Refrigeration & A.C. Mech||3||1||3||3||1||11|
4. WALTAIR DIVISION
|Refrigeration & A.C. Mech||3||1||0||1||0||5|
5. SAMBALPUR DIVISION:
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020- Educational Qualification
Candidates can check their educational qualification required for RRC East Coast Railway Recruitment Apprentices job opportunities
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- However, for Trade Welder (Gas and Electric), Sheet Metal Worker, Wireman and Carpenter the minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020- Age Limit
Age Limit as on 28-12-2019
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on the cut-off date off Notification.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in Case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- For Persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by up to additional 10 years for ex-servicemen to the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus 03 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months service at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Govt, service on Civil side after availing the servicemen status for the purpose of their engagement.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020- Application Fee
Candidates should submit application fee for an amount mentioned below :
|Category||Amount to be submitted|
|For all candidates except those||100/- (One Hundred Only).|
|SC/ST, Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Women||NIL|
- Payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online application process.
- The payment can be made by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking / e- wallets, etc. by providing information as asked on the system.
- For online payment/refund, transaction charges, if any, will be borne by the candidate.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please login again and make payment for the same.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020- Selection Mode
Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the eligible candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared by taking average of matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] plus ITI (in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done) marks. The panel will be prepared taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidate in both matriculation and ITI examination giving equal weight age to both, e.g., A candidate secured 80.58% marks in Matriculation examination and 91.68% marks in ITI, then marks considered for selection will be ½ [80.58 + 91.68] = 86.13.
Further, for trades where minimum educational criteria is 8th pass + ITI, the merit list will be prepared by taking average of marks scored in 8th and ITI (in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done) marks.
How to Apply for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020
- Log on to the official Website https://eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in/
- On the official portal, find and hit the advertisement link
- Read the full details provided in the official East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019-20 notification
- Ensure the eligibility criteria
- Pay the fee if required
- If eligible, Click the “Apply Online”
- Fill all the details in the East Coast Railway Apprentice Application form 2020
- Pay the fee via online
- Take a print out and keep a hard copy of the application form for future reference
Important Date for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020
|East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020||Important Date|
|Issuing Date & Time||07.12.2019 at 11:00 hrs|
|Closing Date & Time||06.01.2020 at 23:59 hrs|
Download Official Notification and Apply Link for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020
|East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020||Important Links|
|Official Advertisement/ Notification||Download here|
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Log in Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|For Upcoming Notification||www.newsinassam.com|