DRDO Recruitment 2020- Apply Online for 116 No of ITI Apprentice Trainees: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) released a recruitment notice for the 116 no of ITI Apprentice Trinees Under the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961, Director, Combat Vehicles Research & Development Establishment (CVRDE), Avadi, Chennai. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill Online Mode. Closing date for online registration is 21 days (03-04-2020) from the date of publication of this advertisement in the news paper. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest DRDO job notification 2020 fully. For more Accurate information please checked their recruitment official website https://rac.gov.in/.
Defence Research and Development Organisation Recruitment ITI Apprentice Trainees 2020
The detailed information on DRDO latest job notification 2020 has been given below and this Defence Research and Development Organisation Recruitment comes under the Central Government job. The job hunters are requested to read below the DRDO ITI Apprentice Trainees job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our NewsinAssam.com website. However, for more accurate information on this DRDO job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website.
DRDO Vacancy 2020- Notification Details
All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on DRDO Recruitment 2020 are updated right here. The important details of DRDO Recruitment 2020 for ITI Apprentice Trainees are highlighted in the table below.
|DRDO Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Organization Name||Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Job Role||ITI Apprentice Trainees|
|Last Date||21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the news paper|
DRDO Recruitment 2020- Vacancy Details
Under the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961, Director, Combat Vehicles Research & Development Establishment (CVRDE), Avadi, Chennai invites online applications from eligible candidates for ITI apprenticeship training as per details below-
|2||Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)||23|
|8||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||05|
Note :- (1) For the above mentioned vacancies, reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS categories will be applicable as per provision of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Central Apprenticeship Rules, Apprentice Act 1961, Apprentice Rules, 1992 and Apprenticeship (Amendment) Rules, 2015.
(2) The No. of vacancies mentioned above are only indicative and may change at a later stage depending on the final assessment of eligible applications received.
DRDO Recruitment 2020- Educational Qualification
Candidates should have passed out from the ITI duly recognized by NCVT as per Gazette Notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, with minimum two years duration except for the COMPUTER OPERATOR AND PROGRAMMING ASSISTANT (COPA), PAINTER, PLUMBER and WELDER.
DRDO Recruitment 2020- Age Limit
(As on 01/03/2020) Minimum Age limit : 18 years, Maximum Age limit : * Unreserved category – 27 yrs, * OBC – 30 yrs, * SC/ST – 32 yrs, * PWD – 37 yrs
DRDO Recruitment 2020- Duration of Training & Stipend
Candidates finally selected for the apprenticeship training for ONE YEAR, will be eligible for stipend as per Govt. of India rules as applicable and current stipend are given below.
- For COPA, PAINTER, PLUMBER & WELDER Rs.7700/- per month.
- For OTHER TRADES Rs.8050/- per month.
- No other allowances will be paid during the entire period of Apprenticeship training.
DRDO Recruitment 2020- Selection Process
1. ITI Apprentice Trainees: Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, selection under candidates will be carried out by short listing on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam (ITI) followed by Screening test/Interview.
2. Details of shortlisted candidates for Interview will be intimated through email & SMS. Candidates are advised to check regularly for exact date and time of interview/screening test.
3. Screening test / Interview (or) both will be conducted at CVRDE, Chennai for ITI Apprentices as per dates sent through mail & SMS.
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
Like our Facebook Page
1. Duration of training will be strictly in accordance with Apprentices Act, 1961, Apprenticeship Rules and its amendments from time to time.
2. Registration of ITI candidates on NCVT MIS portal (https://ncvtmis.gov.in) is mandatory. Kindly see respective websites for registration. The registration No. is to be uploaded while filling the online application and this No. is liable to be verified at the time of interview / Document verification.
3. For Apprentice trainees, candidates who have passed in the year 2017/2018/2019 are only eligible to apply. Candidates who have passed the qualifying exam earlier than 2017 are not eligible.
4. Candidates with Diploma / Graduate in any discipline qualification are not eligible to apply.
5. OBC certificate whose validity has expired would not be accepted.
6. Candidates having ITI certificate from NCVT Board is eligible for apply.
7. Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
8. Applications of those candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination but whose results have not been declared as on 01/03/2020 will not be considered for training. Provisional Degree Certificates of qualifying exam would however be acceptable during the time of joining, but final NCVT certificates shall have to be submitted as & when received.
9. Those candidates who have completed the qualifying examination as regular candidates are only eligible to apply.
10. Candidates who have already undergone apprenticeship training or at present undergoing apprenticeship training under any organization are not eligible to apply.
11. Candidates with more than one year work experience are not eligible to apply.
12. No TA/DA shall be given to the candidates for Interview / Document verification / Joining CVRDE.
13. The apprentices will not be provided any Quarters / Hostel accommodation by this establishment during the entire training period.
How to Apply for DRDO ITI Apprentice Trainees Recruitment 2020?
1. Applications are to be submitted online through the following website: rac.gov.in
2. Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents. Community certificate, address, email, and mobile Number to be clearly given to intimate interview date and selection.
3. The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms and the same may be verified during document verification.
4. Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of interview/document for verification at CVRDE, Chennai.
5. Applications received by any other mode after the last date will not be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms will not be accepted.
6. Closing date for online registration is 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the news paper.
Closing date for online registration is 21 days (03-04-2020) from the date of publication of this advertisement in the news paper
|Download Official Notification||Click here|
|Apply Link||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|For more upcoming updates||www.newsinassam.com|