DHE Combined Merit Scholarship Details
Name of scholarship: Combined Merit Scholarship Scheme 2020
Financial year: 2020-21
Awarding authority: Directorate of Higher Education, Assam
Eligible Courses: Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses in Arts/ Science/ Commerce discipline
UG course: Rs. 300/- per month
PG course: Rs. 500/- per month
Combined Merit Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The minimum qualifying marks to apply for the scholarship shall be as given below
UG course: 60% in Higher Secondary for those who apply for Combined Merit Degree Scholarship scheme
PG course: 60% in General Degree Course for those who apply for Combined Merit Master Degree Scholarship scheme
a) Students pursuing general Degree and Master Degree course in Arts/ Science/ Commerce discipline in any recognized institution for the session 2020-2021 are eligible for the schemes.
b) The student must be a domicile of Assam (PRC document mandatory)
c) The Students must have valid (up-to-date) Bank Account in their name (Preferably in SBI) and details to be submitted alongwith the application (Bank Name, A/c Number, Branch Name, IFSC Code)
d) Scholarship shall be disbursed through DBT system to the beneficiaries.
e) The Candidate should possess the relevant qualification from any recognized Institution.
f) Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit in all cases and also to be restricted as per budget allocation.
DHE Combined Merit Scholarship Application Form
Intending students fulfilling the above mentioned criteria must apply online at www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in in between 13th October to 3rd November 2020 and take printout after online final submission and submit it to the Registrar/ Principal/ Head of the Institute along with the necessary copies of certificates/testimonials.
The Registrar/Principal/ Head of the Institutions will compile, verify the application form and other relevant documents. After compilation and scrutiny of all applications at the College or the University level, the valid online application form alongwith all relevant certificates / testimonials shall be submitted along with approved list to the O/o Directorate of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-781019 under their seal and signature on or before 10th November, 2020 positively.
Steps to Apply for DHE Combined Merit Scholarship
Interested and eligible candidates must submit their application on online mode. Here is the basic steps to submit DHE Combined Merit Scholarship application form online:
* Scroll down, check Important Web-Link‘s section.
* Click on Online Application Form.
* Official application portal will open.
* Enter your personal and educational details as well as upload all the required documents as mentioned below.
* AT the end, submit your application and take a print out of acknowledgement receipt.
Documents to submitted with DHE Combined Merit Scholarship Application
1. PRC from DC/ SDO as Proof of Domicile of State of Assam (mandatory).
2. Certificate from the Registrar/Head of the Institution in which the candidate is at present studying (mandatory).
3. Final mark sheet of last qualifying examinations.
4. Photograph and Signature of the candidate.
Important Dates of DHE Combined Merit Scholarship 2020
* Starting date of submission of online application: 13th October 2020
* Last date of submission of online application: 3rd November 2020
Official Notification: Click Here .
Online Application Form: Click Here .
Official Website: Click Here .