Section 1 – 35 MARKS
Download the PDF below
Reasoning – 10 marks
Q1. Look at this series: 12, 11, 13, 12, 14, 13, … What number should come next?
2. Which word does NOT belong with the others?
3. CUP : LIP :: BIRD : ?
4. Paw : Cat :: Hoof : ?
5. AMB, CLB, BKC, DJC, ______
6. ZCF, YBE, XAD, WZC, ______
7. A clock is so placed that at 2:00 p.m. the minute hand points towards North-west. In which direction does the hour hand point at 6:00 p.m.?
8. J,K,L,M,N,O,P and R are eight huts. L is 2 km east of K. J is 1 km north of K and Q is 2 km south of J. P is 1 km west of Q while M is 3 km east of P and O is 2 km north of P. R is situated right in the middle of K and L while N is just in the middle of Q and M.
Distance between K and P is
B. 1.23 km
C. 1.41 km
D. 1.5 km
9.In a row of persons, the position of Saket from the left side of the row is 27th and position of Saket from the right side of the row is 34th. Find the total number of students in the row?
10 . There are 64 history books arranged in a row at central library Bangalore. Ancient history is 25th from the left side of the row and Middivel history is 30th from the right side of the row. What is the total number of books between Ancient and Middivel history?
English 10 Marks
He is junior than me.
General Knowledge 15 Marks
2. Who was known as Iron man of India?
A. Govind Ballabh Pant
B. Jawaharlal Nehru
C. Subhash Chandra Bose
D. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
3.The great Victoria Desert is located in
B. West Africa
D. North America
4. The humidity of the air depends upon
D. All of the above
5. The India’s highest annual rainfall is reported at
A. Namchi, Sikkim
B. Churu, Rajasthan
C. Mawsynram, Meghalaya
D. Chamba, Himachal Pradesh
6.When did Koch Bihar become a Mughal vassal?
7.When did the Mughals attack Ahom Kingdom for the first time?
8. Which Ahom king introduced the Posa system?
A. Pratap Singha
C. Rudra Singha
9) The foirst Asian Games were held in
10) Toda tribes mainly live in
a) Madhya Pradesh
b) Tamil Nadu
11. Which one of the following is not an official language of the United Nations?
12. The term ‘Duck’ is associated with
13. With which game is Brookland associated?
14. How may squares are there in a Chess Board?
15. Merdeka Cup is associated with