DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS 28 OCTOBER 2020..
1. Kerela became the first state to fix the floor price for vegetables, which would be 20% above the production cost.
2. Goa is all set to have India’s first sand dune park. The world Bank accepted the proposal of the biodiversity board of the state and has sanctioned a sum of Rs 3 crore for the project
3. In a First, Gujarat High Court Holds Live Streaming of Court Proceedings on YouTube
4. Researchers at the Indian Institute of Technology-Guwahati (IIT-G) have developed a low-cost membrane technology to produce psychoactive drugs and anti-ageing compounds from agricultural resources.
5. Hero MotoCorp announced distribution agreement with Harley-Davidson for the Indian market via which, Hero will sell and service Harley motocycles in the country
6. PM Modi Inaugurated Three-day National Conference on Vigilance and Anti-Corruption, through video conferencing .
This year’s theme is — Satark Bharat, Samruddha Bharat”