1. The Walt Disney Company has announced the closure of how many channels in Southeast Asia this year?
Answer : 100 Channels
2. Who has removed actor Randeep Hooda from his ambassador post for his derogatory remarks?
Answer : United Nations Animal Protection Treaty (CMS).
3. How long has the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) banned international flights in view of the Corona epidemic?
Answer : 30 June
4. What was the name of the senior Arabic-language lecturer who passed away with the President’s award, who died at the age of 81?
Answer : Darul Uloom Nadwat Ulema
5. Reserve Bank has imposed a fine of Rs 10 crore on which bank for lack of regulatory compliance?
Answer : HDFC Bank
6. In which country Paul Slooter, who was PM for 10 years, has died at the age of 92?
Answer : Denmark
7. The Central Government has decided to grant Indian citizenship to non-Muslim refugees from Afghanistan, Pakistan and Bangladesh living in 13 districts of which states?
Answer : Gujarat, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh, Haryana and Punjab.
8. How many new cases of corona have been reported in the last 24 hours in the country?
Answer : 1,71,724 (3663 deaths)
9. Britain Navy has appointed the first woman in the history of 500 years to the post of Rear Admiral?
Answer : Commander Judy Terry (Since August 2022).
10. Which country has announced the imposition of complete lockdown (across the country) from June 1 to 15 due to increasing cases of corona?
Answer : Malaysia