CCRAS Application Form 2019 -Apply Online LDC and UDC Posts: The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) recently released the recruitment advertisement for 66 Post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Upper Division Clerk (UDC) . The official notification for the post will be released on November 2019 by CCRAS on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill CCRAS Online Application Before 19.12.2019 on wards. This is the good opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in CCRAS. Before applying to this job, Candidates are requested to go through the latest CCRAS job notification 2019 fully. The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) job applications are collected by Online mode, through http://www.ccras.nic.in
CCRAS Application Form 2019 -Apply Online LDC and UDC Posts
The detailed information on CCRAS latest job notification 2019 has been given below and this CCRAS recruitment comes under the Government job. The job hunters are requested to read below the Central Council For Research in Ayurvadic Science (CCRAS) LDC and UDC job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our www.newsinassam.com website. However, for more accurate information on this Central Council for Research in Ayurvadic Science (CCRAS) job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website http://www.ccras.nic.in
Details of CCRAS Application Form 2019
All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) Recruitment 2019 are updated right here. The important details of CCRAS Recruitment 2019 for LDC and UDC are highlighted in the table below.
|CCRAS Application Form 2019||Details|
|Organization Name||Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Job Role||Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Upper Division Clerk (UDC)|
|Salary (Pay Scale)||Rs. 5200-20200|
|Starting Date||20 November, 2019|
|Last Date||19 December, 2019|
CCRAS Application Form 2019 – Job Vacancy Details
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites the candidates to fill their 66 Post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Upper Division Clerk (UDC) . You can check their job vacancy details from below.
Total Number of Vacancies : 66
|S. No.||Name of post||No. of vacancies|
|1||Upper Division Clerk (Group “C”)||CCRAS 14|
|2||Lower Division Clerk (Group “C”)||
CCRAS – 30
Total – 52
CCRAS Application Form 2019 – Eligibility Details
As per the recent Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) job notification, the eligibility details for the LDC and UDC job are given below. Its is very important to check your eligibility criteria for this CCRAS job opportunity. If your eligibility criteria does not meets, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find the age limit as well as educational qualification required for LDC and UDC in Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS).
CCRAS Application Form 2019 – Educational Qualification
Candidates can check their education qualification required for Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) job opportunities.
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||(i) 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||Degree of a recognized University.|
Age limit for CCRAS Application Form 2019
To apply CCRAS LDC and UDC Job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates are only allowed to apply for this job.
- 18 to 27 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications from the candidates. Age relaxation, wherever applicable, will be admissible to the eligible candidates only as per Government of India rules.
The applicants are requested to pay the application fees for the LDC and UDC job in CCRAS as per the notified mode. Candidates have to pay application fee through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
- The application fees of Rs 100/- (Rupees One hundred) will be payable by General and OBC candidates. No fee would be paid by SC/ST/PWD/EWS/Women Candidates and Ex-servicemen.
- Selection Procedure for Upper Division Clerk: The selection for the post of Upper Division Clerk will be made through a written examination (OMR based) consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Selection procedure for Lower Division Clerk: The selection for the post of Lower Division Clerk will be made through a written examination (OMR based) consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Typing Test. Candidates, in the order of merit, will be called for Typing test in the ratio of 1:4 (for one vacant post four candidates will be called). Typing Test will be “Qualifying in nature” and the performance in the Typing Test will not be considered in preparation of the final Merit List.
|Name of post||Pay Band and Grade Pay|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Pay Matrix Level-2 (VIth CPC-PB-1 (Rs. 5200-20200) Grade Pay Rs. 1900)|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||Pay Matrix Level-4 (VIth CPC-PB-2 (Rs. 5200-20200) Grade Pay Rs. 2400)|
How to apply for CCRAS Application Form 2019 ?
Candidates will be required to apply online through any of our Websites, www.ccras.nic.in. , ayush.gov.in , ccrhindia.nic.in and ccryn.gov.in which will available from 1000 hrs on 20 November, 2019 to 1730 hrs on 19 December, 2019. No other means/mode of submission of application will be accepted under any circumstances. Applications received through any other mode shall be summarily rejected.
- Applicants visit the official home page www.ccras.nic.in
- Now go to the recruitment section
- Then download the official notification
- Once read all the details very clearly
- Now click the on the online registration form
- Then start to fill your necessary details
- Then recheck all the details
- Then pay the application through the online mode
- Now click on the submit button
- Next, download the application form from further reference
The Important Dates of CCRAS Application Form 2019
|CCRAS Application Form 2019||Important Dates|
|Apply Start From||20 -11- 2019|
|Last date to Apply||19 -12- 2019|
Download CCRAS Application Form 2019 Official Notification and Official Online Apply Link
|CCRAS Application Form 2019||Important Links|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|For Registration||Click Here|
|Login After Registration||Click Here|
|For Upcoming Notification||www.newsinassam.com|