Bhattadev University latest notice has been released. According to the notice Bhattadev University has released a notice where they have stated that student can take their things that they have left during the lockdown. They have further given that students can come between 26th of may and 28th of may. This is good news for the students.
This is for information to the boarders of Boys’ Hostel, Girls’ Hostel and Women’s Hostel of Bhattadev University, Bajali that in view of the exigencies of COVID-19 pandemic they are allowed to take back their books and other important belongings from their respective hostel rooms from 26th May,2020 to 28th May,2020 (3 days) between 10 A.M. to 2.30 P.M. after properly filling up the form kept for the purpose at the individual hostel. The students are asked to bring their Identity Cards with them. However, the hostels will remain closed as per the notification issued earlier.
All Govt. norms and Covid-19 protocols including social distancing must be maintained for this purpose.
All boarders are asked hereby to contact their respective Superintendent of hostels for more details.
This notification is issued with the approval of Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor, Bhattadev University, dated 21-05-2020
Here is the list of copies needed in order to get your things
Copy forwarded for information and necessary action to:
1. Registrar, Bhattadev University
2. Deputy Registrar (Admin.) (i/c), B.U.
3. Deputy Registrar (Student Affairs) (i/c), B.U.
4. Superintendent of Boys’ Hostel, B.U. with a request to remain present in the hostel on the aforesaid days.
5. Superintendent of Girls’ Hostel, B.U. with a request to remain present in the hostel on the aforesaid days.
6. Security Officer (i/c), B.U. with a request to remain present in the hostel on the aforesaid days.
7. PA to the Vice-Chancellor, B.U.
8. B.U. Website
9. Office file