BEL Recruitment 2020- Apply Online for 150 ITI Trade Apprentice Posts: Ministry of Defence, Government of India, Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) released a recruitment notice for the 150 ITI Trade Apprentice Posts. Interested and eligible candidates who are seeking to apply can fill Online Mode. Last date of receiving applications through portal is 16 March 2020. Before applying to this job, Aspirants are requested to go through the latest BEL job notification 2020 fully. For more Accurate information please checked their official website http://bel-india.in/.
Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2020
Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna public sector enterprise under the Ministry of Defence. Its Ghaziabad unit is propose to engage 150 ITI trade apprentice under the apprenticeship Act, 1961 for one year Apprenticeship training in the following designated trade.The detailed information on BEL latest job notification 2020 has been given below and this BEL Recruitment comes under the Central Government job. The job hunters are requested to read below the BEL job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our NewsinAssam.com website. However, for more accurate information on this BEL job notification check the official notification which is given below at the end of the article and also check their official website.
BEL Recruitment 2020- Notification Details
All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on BEL Recruitment 2020 are updated right here. The important details of BEL Recruitment 2020 for ITI Trade Apprentice are highlighted in the table below.
|BEL Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Job Role||ITI Trade Apprentice|
BEL Recruitment 2020- Vacancy Details
Post Name- ITI Trade Apprentice
Total Post- 150 Nos
|S. No.||Branch||No. of Vacancies||Stipend|
|8||Refrigeration & Air Cond.||04|
BEL Recruitment 2020- Educational Qualification
The candidate should have passed the trade related to the recognized industrial training institute under NCVT in less than three years from 31-March-2020.
BEL Recruitment 2020- Age Limit
Candidate should be 21 years or less on 31-March-2020. Upper age relaxation of 5 years in case of SC/ST/PWD and 3 years in case of OBC candidates only
BEL Recruitment 2020- Eligibility Criteria
1. If the number of candidates is higher than the number of Vacancies indicated, then the criteria to short listing of candidates for Written Test will be based on final percentage marks obtained in ITI which will be decided by selection committee.
2. Pass class will be required for BEL employee wards for appearing in the written Test.
3. The candidate should not have completed or undergoing apprenticeship training in any other organizations.
4. Candidates should have registration number [provided by MIS portal]. If not, candidates may register through the below website and get the registration number. http://apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/ApprenticeRegistration.aspx
1. Candidates who fulfill the above criteria can only apply.
2. Last date of receiving applications through portal is 16 March 2020.
3. The duration of apprenticeship training is for one year.
4. Stipend paid as per apprenticeship rules.
5. Candidates can apply for the above vacancies through Govt. Portal only on or before 16 March 2020.(for further process see the following given example)
6. The shortlisted candidates will be called for written test through their registered Email ID/ Mobile Number.
7. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the Obtained Marks in the written test.
8. Reservation will be given as per Government norms.
Note: For any information, contact through only email@example.com. No other medium will be entertained for Query.
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
Like our Facebook Page
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2020?
Before proceeding to enrolment process the students shall have the following documents and information:
- Aadhaar Card: Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1MB
- Qualifying Degree / Provisional Degree Certificate clear-cut indication of passing status with division and percentage (Internet copy not allowed): Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1MB
- Passport size photograph : JPEG , Size : Less than 20KB (4.5 * 3.5)
- Bank (Accounts) Details (Will be required to furnish)
- Valid Personal Email ID and Mobile No.
Open any browser and Type in the address bar www.apprenticeship.gov.in and Click on Apprentices (find at the top of the home page) and wait for a menu to open and from the drop down box select the Candidate Registration
Last date of receiving applications through portal is 16 March 2020.
|Download Official Notification||Click here|
|Apply Online Link||Click here|
|For more upcoming updates||www.newsinassam.com|