Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2020- Apply for Specialist officers in Scale II Project 2020-21: BANK OF MAHARASHTRA, leading listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Pune and all India Network of branches invites online applications from candidates for recruitment of Specialist officers in Scale II (I.T Department) – Project 2020-21. The Bank is committed to augmenting stakeholder value through concern, care and competence. The Bank believes that its manpower, process and mechanism are the key drivers for delivering customer service. The Bank firmly believes that its Human Resources are the most valuable asset and the HR Mission of the Bank is “Creating Competence and Passion for Business Excellence”. This is the great time for job seekers who are looking for work in Bank of Maharashtra. Application process is filed by Online mode. through https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/.
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2020- Apply for Specialist officers
Bank of Maharashtra Released recruitment advertisement for 50 Post of Specialist officers in Scale II Information Technology Department- Project 2019-20. Interested and Eligible candidates who wish to apply can fill the Bank of Maharashtra Online Registration of application & online payment of fees from 16.12.2019 to 31.12.2019. Job seekers are requested to read below the job selection process, qualification, age limit and application fee for Specialist officers job of Bank of Maharashtra in our Newsinassam.com website. Please read the official notification at the end of this article and check their official website https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2020- Notification Details
|Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Organization Name||Bank Of Maharashtra|
|Job Category||Bank Job|
|Job Role||Specialist officers in Scale II (I.T Department)|
|Notification No||AX1/ ST/RP/I.T Officers/2020-21|
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2020- Vacancy Details
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Total Post|
|1||Network & Security Administrators||11|
|2||Database Administrator (MSSQL / Oracle)||04|
|3||System Administrator (Windows/VM)||14|
|4||System Administrator (UNIX)||07|
|5||Production Support Engineer||07|
- SC – 7
- ST – 3
- OBC – 13
- EWS – 5
- UR – 22
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2020- Educational Qualification
|Post Name||Educational Qualification & Experience|
|Network & Security Administrators||B. Tech / B.E in Computer Science / Electronics / Electronics & Communications. [Minimum 55% marks in aggregate].
Experience- Minimum 3 years’ experience preferably in Banking Projects.
|Database Administrator (MSSQL / Oracle)||B. Tech / B.E in Computer Science / I.T / Electronics / MCA /MSc Computer Science. [Minimum 55% marks in aggregate]. Oracle / Microsoft certification in Database Administration is essential.
Experience- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Oracle / MSSQL Database Administration / Database Operation preferably in Banking Projects.
|System Administrator (Windows/VM)||B. Tech / B.E in Computer Science / I.T / Electronics / MCA / MSc Computer Science. [Minimum 55% marks in aggregate].
Experience- Minimum 3 years’ experience in System / Server administration preferably in Banking Projects.
|System Administrator (UNIX)||B. Tech / B.E in Computer Science / I.T / Electronics / MCA /MSc Computer Science. [Minimum 55% marks in aggregate].
Experience- Minimum 3 years’ experience in UNIX System / Server administration preferably in Banking Projects.
|Production Support Engineer||B. Tech / B.E in Computer Science / I.T / Electronics / MCA /MSc Computer Science. [Minimum 55% marks in aggregate].
Experience- Minimum 3 years’ experience in UNIX / Oracle Database Operations preferably in Banking Projects.
|E-Mail Administrator||B. Tech / B.E in Computer Science / I.T / Electronics / MCA /M. Sc Computer Science. [Minimum 55% marks in aggregate].
Experience- Minimum 3 years’ experience in E-Mail Server administration / configuration on Banking Projects.
|Business Analyst||B. Tech / B.E in Computer Science / I.T / M. Sc Computer Science, MCA / M. Tech / M.E in Computer Science / IT. [Minimum 55% marks in aggregate].
Experience- Minimum 2 year experience as Business Analyst preferably in banking project.
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2020- Age Limit
The All Candidates Of Specialist Officers Posts Age Limits- Maximum 35 Years. As on 31-03-2019
|1||Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|3||Persons With Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD)||10 Years|
|4||Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within 6 months from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment.||5 Years|
|5||Persons Ordinarily domiciled of the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 Years|
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2020- Pay Scale
|Scale of Pay – Scale – II||Rs. 31705 -1145/1-32850 -1310/10 – 45950 (Subject to revision).|
The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A / Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances etc in a Metropolitan center & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2020- Selection Procedure
- The applications received will be screened and deserving candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview process based on their qualification, experience, suitability etc.
- In case the ratio of number of vacancies to the number of eligible applicants exceeds 1:4, written examination of shortlisted candidates will be conducted through IBPS if deemed fit. The candidates have to secure minimum marks in written examination to qualify for personal interview i.e 50% for UR / OBC / EWS and 45% for SC / ST. The marks obtained in written test will not be added in personal interview and final selection will be based on personal interview. The centre, pattern of examination, shall be informed through Bank’s website.
- Final Selection will be based on marks secured by the candidates in personal interview. The total marks in personal interview are 100 in which candidates will have to secure minimum 50 marks for UR / EWS / OBC and 45 for SC / ST. In case group discussion will be conducted then the marks will be in ratio of 20: 80.
- Mere eligibility / admission to Group Discussions / Interview / pass in GD/ interview does not imply that the Bank is satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate’s eligibility and shall not vest any right in a candidate for selection. The Bank would be free to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of recruitment process, if he / she is found to be ineligible and / or furnished incorrect or false information / certificates / documents or has suppressed any material facts and the fees paid by the ineligible candidates shall be forfeited. If appointed, such a candidate may be summarily removed from the services of the Bank.
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2020- Application Fee
Fee / Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Bank Transaction charges for online payment of application fee /intimation fee will have to be borne by the candidate. Applications once submitted will not be allowed to withdraw and fee once paid will not be refunded on any ground nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Eligible candidate has to apply online through the Bank’s website www.bankofmaharashtra.in only. No other means/ mode of application are acceptable.
|Sr.No||Category||Total (Inclusive of GST @ 18%)|
|01||SC / ST (Intimation Charges Only)||118|
|02||UR / EWS / OBC||1,180|
How to Apply for Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment Specialist Officers?
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION.
(i) Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
(ii) Have a valid personal e-mail address and mobile number which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the examination etc. through the registered email ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that e-mail account and mobile number.
- Candidates are advised to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- Click on the ‘RECRUITMENT’ to open the link “Online application for recruitment of “SPECIALIST OFFICERS (IT Department) IN SCALE II”
- Then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration”
- The application form carefully and verify / get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
Important Date for Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2020
|Commencement date for online application||16-12-2019|
|Last Date for online application||31-12-2019|
|Date of Written Examination (If decided by the Bank)||Will be informed separately|
|Date of GD / Interview||Will be informed separately|
Download Official Notification and Apply Link for Specialist officers
|Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2020||Important Links|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Link||Click Here (Link Available from 16-12-2019)|
|For Upcoming Updates Notification||www.newsinassam.com|