Assam Police Current Affairs – Assam government has announced that soon it will release new recruitment for Assam Police. So you can get here the latest Assam Current Affairs for Assam government jobs and central level jobs. You can get the General knowledge question here. About Assam History,political science, geography and more.
Ans. Sri Lanka
2. Which country has registered the world’s first cheap and effective new drug for Hepatitis C?
3. From which state of India, Raja Chilli has been exported to London for the first time?
4. Who has launched Secured Logistics Document Exchange?
Ans. central government
5. How many cities have been awarded the prestigious title of 11 cycling pioneers of the country by the Government of India?
Ans. 11 cities
6. Which physiological parameter monitoring system “Covid Beep” has been launched by India?
7. How many tiger reserves have been given CA-TS recognition by the central government?
Ans. 14 Tiger Reserve
8. NABARD has approved Rs 445.89 crore for drinking water projects in the districts of which state?
9. In which education sector the central government has announced to give 27% reservation to OBC and 10% to EWS?
Ans. medical education
10. Who is the youngest player to win Tokyo Olympics 2020 gold medal?
Ans. Japan’s “Momiji Nishiya”
[3:30 PM, 8/1/2021] +91 60029 16332: 📖 Exam Related Current Affairs with Static Gk : 01 August 2021
1) The ISRO-NASA joint mission NISER (NASA-ISRO Synthetic Aperture Radar) satellite, aimed at making global measurement of land surface changes using advanced radar imaging, is proposed to be launched in early 2023.
➨Formed :- 15 August 1969
➨Headquarter :- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
➨Chairman :- Kailasavadivoo Sivan
➨Headquarters – Washington, D.C.
➨Formed – July 29, 1958
➨Preceding agency – National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics
2) An expert panel of India’s central drug authority on Thursday recommended granting permission to the Christian Medical College (CMC) in Vellore for conducting a clinical trial of mixing of two COVID-19 vaccines — Covaxin and Covishield.
➨The panel also recommended giving approval to Bharat Biotech for carrying out a study on interchangeability of its Covaxin and the under-trial adenoviral intranasal vaccine candidate BBV154, but asked the Hyderabad-based firm to remove the word “interchangeability” from the study title and submit a revised protocol for approval.
3) In the first of its kind efforts to develop green cover in the Indian deserts of Rajasthan, Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) planted 1000 bamboo saplings at Tanot village in Jaisalmer, in collaboration with the Border Security Force (BSF).
CM – Ashok Gehlot
Governor – Kalraj Mishra
➭Ranthambore National Park
➭Keoladeo Ghana National Park
➭Sariska National Park.
➭ Kumbhalgarh Fort
4) The Union Government has decided to set up a National Centre of Excellence for Animation, Visual Effects, Gaming and Comics for creating a world-class talent pool in India to cater to the Indian as well as global industry.
➨ It will be set up in collaboration with Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
5) India’s first Rapid electronic Covid-19 RNA Test kit that allows self-testing at home called ‘COVIHOME’ has been developed by a research group at the Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH).
6) The 15th Finance Commission, in its latest report to the Centre, has recommended a performance-based challenge fund of Rs 8,000 crore to states for incubation of new cities.
➨ The amount available for each proposed new city is Rs 1,000 crore and a state can have only one new city under the proposed scheme.
▪️Ministry of Finance :-
Founded – 29 October 1946
Headquarters – New Delhi
Cabinet Minister – Nirmala Sitharaman
7) Chipmaker Intel has collaborated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to launch the ‘AI For All’ initiative, aimed at creating a basic understanding of artificial intelligence (AI) for people in India.
👉Founded :- July 18, 1968
👉Founders :- Gordon Moore, Robert Noyce
👉Headquarters :- California, U.S.
8) The railways announced special cash awards for its athletes and officials participating in the Tokyo Olympics, with a Rs 3 crore bonanza for a gold medal winner.
➨This includes Rs 3 crore for a gold medal winner, Rs 2 crore for a silver medallist and Rs 1 crore for a bronze medallist. The coach of a gold medal winner will receive Rs 25 Lakh, that of a silver medallist will get Rs 20 lakh while the coach of a bronze medallist will get Rs 15 lakh.
➨ If an athlete ends up among the last eight participants in his event, he will get Rs 35 lakh and each participant will get Rs 7.5 lakh.
9) In a bid to ensure timely support to depositors of stressed banks, the Union Cabinet approved an amendment to the DICGC Act to provide account holders access to up to Rs 5 lakh funds within 90 days of a bank coming under moratorium.
10) Union Home Minister Amit Shah along with Chief Minister Conrad K. Sangma inaugurated the much-awaited and prestigious “Greater Sohra Water Supply Scheme”.
➨ The Greater Sohra Water Supply Scheme was conceptualised by the government of Meghalaya and funded by the Ministry of DoNER under NESIDS in the year 2019 at an amount of Rs. 24.08 crore.
MICROSOFT IN NEWS 2021
🖥 Microsoft acquires cybersecurity firm RiskIQ for $500M
🖥 AJNIFM partners with Microsoft to build an AI and Emerging Technologies Centre of Excellence
🖥 Microsoft officially launched its new Windows operating system ‘Windows 11’
🖥 Satya Nadella appointed as Chairman of Microsoft
🖥 Microsoft launches the first-ever Asia-Pacific Cyber Security Council
🖥 CBSE collaborates with Microsoft to introduce a coding and data science curriculum
🖥 Microsoft to retire iconic Internet Explorer on 15 June 2022
🖥 Ministry of Tribal Affairs and Microsoft sign MoU for Digital Transformation of Tribal Schools
🖥 Microsoft buys AI speech tech company Nuance for $19.7 billion