Ampère Excellence Scholarships for International Students : ENS de Lyon : Ampère Excellence Scholarships is a scholarship given by ENS de Lyon in France. Its one of the top institution in France and provides one of the best scholarship in France for international students. You are given €1,000 per month for 1 year and then it renewed with some conditions that we will discuss later in this article. Students from Arts, Science and Humanities can apply for this international scholarship.
Ampère Excellence Scholarships for International Students Details
Here is the required basic details about the international scholarship.
|Name of the Scholarship||Ampère Excellence Scholarships for International Students|
|Institution||ENS de Lyon|
|Is applicable for||International Students|
|Stream||Arts, Science and Humanities|
Ampère Scholarships of Excellence Benefits
Here is the profits and the benefits of the scholarship. Get the detail analysis on the scholarship.
- Its for Master’s programs, all Master’s programs in the Exact Sciences, the Arts, and Human and Social Sciences (except FEADéP Master’s programs). Consult the rules related to the Ampère scholarship (document on the right)
- Amount: 1,000€ a month during one or two academic years
Eligibility for Ampère Excellence Scholarships
Here is the detail about the eligibility about Ampère Excellence Scholarships for International Students. All the small detail about the scholarship and more.
- The candidate must be a foreign National
- The candidate must be 26 years old maximum at the application deadline (born after 11 January 1993).
- Admission in Masters Year 1: provide proof that you have obtained a Licence (equivalent to 180 ECTS European credits) or an equivalent diploma/level recognized by the ENS deLyon.
- For the Masters Year 2: provide proof that you have successfully reached Masters Year 1 level (equivalent to 240 ECTS European credits) or have attained an equivalentdiploma/level recognized by the ENS de Lyon (e.g. MPhil).
- The candidate must form the following countries : Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Cote d’Ivoire, Egypt, Gabon, Guinea, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Marocco, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Peru, Senegal, Russia, South Korea, Taiwan, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, USA, Vietnam.
How to apply for Ampère Excellence Scholarships for International Students
Candidate must submit the online application form and upload supporting documents by 8 January 2021.
If the candidate is applying for Master’s program in the Arts, Humanities, Languages or Social Sciences: Then
a summary of your research project in French (3 pages maximum)
The reasons underlying the election, justification in relation to previous research in the same field (either personal or not), the Methodological Directorate, an indicative bibliography, a list of personal publications or participations in Colloquia (if applicable)
A certificate of Proficiency in French: DALF, DELF, TCF. ( If the candidate is comming from a French Speaking country then the candidate can can join a letter in French that explain this part)
If the candidate applying for admission in the Exact Sciences: a certificate of Proficiency in French (DALF, DELF, TCF) and in English (IELTS or TOEFL).
If you don’t speak French, please join a letter stating this point.
Application required for Ampère Excellence Scholarship
Get the application from here – Application form
- Candidate should have Two referee forms from professors who have close knowledge of your work.
- Motivation Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of diplomas and degrees already obtained (ex: Bachelor degree)
- University academic transcript of records
Apply here for the scholarship – Click Here